Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Getting nothing

for the past week O2 service for me has been terrible i have barely been able to send or receive messages or they show up hours later can i get some help?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code

I gave my pac code from orange to o2 on sunday. I spoke to an advisor again on wednesday and again last night. All promising that my number would be transfered within 24 hours. This still hasn't happened. Why? Do I need to do something with my phone?...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I stop O2 from blocking an unknown caller?

I've searched across the forum, but can only find questions asking 'how' to block a number. I have the opposite problem. I have never asked O2 to block any numbers, but recently I've had a load of calls 'blocked - unknown'. I did manage to catch one ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about unlocking iphone

Hello,I am currently on 24 months contract and I got IPhone 4S. Before this contract I was on another 24 months contract which I got IPhone 3GS. I unlocked my iPhone 4S using O2 unlocking form for free and I want to know if I can still unlock my iPho...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no 3g on iphone4 settings fine

so had iphone 3 could use 3g and wifi.. got iphone 4 had issues with 3g rang o2 and they did something to switch it all off??? only used wifi.. now i want 3g no one has a clue whats wrong settings fine. phone fine. tried sim back in iphone 3 and no 3...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract, Transferring old number to terminate

Long story short, I've been speaking to O2 to sort upgrading early, they inform me by taking a new contract and then requesting the transfer of my existing O2 number to the new one, this should terminate by existing contract and I'll be billed the re...

mrmillsy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top-up exchange

Hi, I accidentally toped-up my old O2 number. Is there any possibility to exchange the top-up amount to my new phone?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't view my bill from the account page

Hi, I'd like to view my bill and account payments online please, but the pages are broken. Here's the path I took: 1. I start at http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and click 'View my bill', which directs to http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2/viewmybill - only it then re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS message centre costs?

Why do I have 12 media messages sent via the SMS message centre when I didn't go abroad or send any roaming texts?