Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Repay £1 + £0.25 Charge on Pay Go Go Go

Hi, I'd put my daughter on to Pay Go Go Go promising I'd top up £10 a month before the anniversary to get her the minutes, data and text deals. A couple of weeks ago, she received a £1 credit on the phone which I thought was odd but put it down to so...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry sim

I currently have a Blackberry sim which gives me all the blackberry services but i wish to change my sim but i am not sure if i am going to keeping getting the services such as Blackberry messenger and email, could someone clarrify this for m please....

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Bill

I have the my 02 app which allows me to see my bill and charges each month? I only got my iphone 5 2 weeks ago and It is coming up that I've purchased things? Causing my bill to be over what it should? But trying both the app and my o2 online account...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Ace GT-S5830

Bought a Samsung Ace GT-S5830 just over a year ago from Tesco the phone blocks callers after just get the yello said when the phone blocks the caller I can hear them they cannot hear me. Have taken phone back to Tesco to be told it is O2 fault got ne...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My pay and go sim

I am very happy with my O2 pay and go tarrif and bolt on. However,the sim is only accepted on my very old mobile, I have 2 newer mobiles but when I insert sim in either of these it says wrong sim inserted or please insert correct sim. How do I get th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped up wrong number

So I was topping up online, but being an idiot I topped up a wrong number. So now I've just topped up a random stranger's phone!! What do I do??

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My tariff

When does my contract expire

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Htc one contract deals & woes

Hi guys,I'm on abit if a mission and I hope can help.I'm looking to change phones, currently using a HTC HD2 and want to upgrade to the HTC One.Using comparison sites such as uswitch I've found reasonable deals such as £27--300mins, unlimited text, 5...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty discount

I just took out a new 24 month contract and had to change tariff the loyalty discount I was getting on my old tariff has been added onto my bill with the new tariff instead of being taken off can anyone explain the reason for this? Please

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos