Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Simplicity plan while still in contract

I have Simplicity plan that i want to break out of which expires in March. Can anyone tell me does the cancelation charge include the data bolt on or just the £10 Simplicity monthly charge? I want to make sure I have my facts right before getting my ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port out number from contract

OK, so I have a 24 month contract with over a year to run. I have ported in my number some months ago and am wondering if I can port it out to another provider and get a new number on my contract sim. I cannot afford to lose the number I ported in. J...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G speeds in Manchester

Hi, I've been with O2 for years and last year, I noticed a better 3G coverage indoors (3G900 rollout). Although, I find data speeds really slow.I understood 3G900 would allow me to get HSDPA speeds (up to 7.2Mbps).I use an iPhone 4S, so I believe I w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls to Saudi Arabia mobile help needed

My parents have gone to saudi arabia for a month and it is expensive to call from saudi arabia to uk. So i have bought o2 sim and have topped up £15 and then registered it online. I sent a text to my moms mobile phone who is on 3 network and it cost ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! requesting phone unlock code... for the fourth time?

Hi all, So, I got a sony xperia s a few months ago on contract with O2. After a few weeks I requested the unlock code via the submit form. Had to wait 72 hours, then got emailed the code. Tried it, didn't work. So, used the form again and after 72 ho...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems getting signal in Scotland

We are going on holiday to the Dumfries & Galloway area next week. On past visits, we have had great difficulty getting an o2 signal. Have things improved yet?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt-on and Tariff allowance conflict?

Hi I was just wondering what happens when these two packages conflict with each other. O2 Customer chat seems to have trouble understanding what I find to be a very simple question What I mean by conflict is that there is like a currently active bolt...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quick question about cancellation from abroad

Hi I've just moved to South Korea and now need to cancel my O2 pay monthly contract. I'm on a month to month rolling contract and was told before I left that I need to give 30 days notice to cancel. Basically, it would be quite difficult and expensiv...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not getting my 300 free texts

The o2 pay & go tariff I'm on states that I should get 300 free texts to use within 1 month everytime I top up £10+. However, the past 2 times I have topped up £10 I have not recieved these free texts. Anyone know why this is?Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos