Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New Sim not working after Previous one Stolen and Bared

Hi, A few days ago my phone was stolen on the number [personal details removed], I have bared that and since received a new sim card, i have put it in this morning but it is getting no service so i cant activate the sim via the online portal (as I ca...

Nick1196 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel Fold orders

Hello people, Can someone from O2 confirm if the Pixel Fold orders that where made quoting delivery date 27th June are still being fulfilled? Appears Google have underestimated the Pixel Fold's sales orders. O2 and other providers have stopped taking...

Scuffers by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Currently abroad, Need to pay my o2 bill, no access to calls or my o2 app

Currently abroad,Need to pay my o2 bill but o2 has blocked my number (so I can’t call customer service) they have also cancelled my access to the ‘My O2’ app It's literally felty impossible to find someone to email or get through to them online chat....

jay28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free o2 earbuds

Hi I have been waiting for a text with the "voucher"code to claim the free earbuds part of the offer with the samsung I have pay monthly?can anyone help.many thanksluis soares

Resolved! Phone home from Africa

Hi, I’m going on holiday to Southern Africa in July (Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa). I know I can get an o2 travel bolt on to use when in Botswana and South Africa. What do you suggest I do for Zimbabwe and Namibia to avoid excessive call...

Wendy14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling the UK from EU

I need to make a call to my GP while in the Netherlands. Would this incur the same charge as making an international call to the EU? How does this work?

jesster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney Plus and Amazon

Hello, I was looking at selecting either Disney Plus or Amazon as my extra, however I currently have an account with both providers (prior to joining O2). If I cancel my subscriptions with them, would I be able to select them as my extras, and then r...

Cris4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two phones on one contract

Hello I currently have a Vodafone account with mine and my wifes phone on one contract Is this possible with O2? Thanks Peter

Avondale by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos