Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Wrong PAC code?

Switched to Giffgaff today, asked o2 for PAC code to which they texted me a 6 digit number, went through the process on GG site, and it says its an invalid code? This is the message: Please enter a valid Port Authorisation Code (AAA111111)Port Author...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re-connection wait

Hi, has anyone else had to wait ages for reconnection after paying a late bill? Paid over 12 hrs ago and still nothing

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go

I'm on the Text and Web Free monthly allowance for £30 a month, I'm just wondering if would recommend another tariff? I'm kinda pleased with the one that I have at the minute, but wondering if there are any more half decent ones to save money

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly contract

I am changing from a pay monthly contract to pay as you go. Can I use my phone using thr pay monthly contract up till the contract renewal date.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On hold for 40 minutes, 4 times a day, for a week.

hi guys, I have been trying to get hold of O2 customer services to disccus either my upgrade to O2 refresh or to take a better offer I've been given. 4 times a day for the last week I've hung up when it passes the 40mins mark. I am currently in an on...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reception lost for over a week

no reception at house for the last week at AB51 5DQ > Pitcaple area, is there a mast problem?? anyone else having the same issue??

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 upgrades - same deals as new customers?

I've been with o2 for 9 years, since I basically turned 18. Untill 2 years ago, and expect the iPhone 3g I got on contract, they always triend their hardest to keep me, give me a better deal than a new customer, genuinely wanting to keep me as a cust...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to I report mast problem

I posted earlier a problem with both my phones 02 ! Have signal but cannot make/receive calls or TX , went 3 miles down road and is OK , its always worked good at home over last 8 yr how do I report it as a fault with the mast ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos