Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Tariffs and Blackberry BIS

When I purchased my Blackberry a couple of years or so ago it was made clear when choosing tariffs that I was getting everything I needed to fully exploit a Blackberry. In effect I was being given a choice of basic tariffs (which didn't include data ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Bolt On Problems

I have the International favourites bolt-on and I get exactly the same error what KaySquidge described. After getting code via SMS, I enter the code on the website, press continue. After that, I get a large blank page with white background, with bloc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service All Day!

Absolutely no service in NW London area. Anyone have any idea how long this going to go for seeing as O2 "GURU" are not able to tell me how long the problem will take to fix but told me about three hours ago that it would be resolved SOON. The "Guru"...

samdtd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 No service in Honeybourne??

Hi Has anyone else in Honeybourne, Nr Evesham had no service on 02 since 4th August. I have found four other people in the village who have?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help lowering my bill - dont use the phone!

I no longer use my O2 phone, the contract does not end till September next year. I realise i will have to keep paying for it, but it would be nice to know how to cut the cost a little every month till i can get rid of the contract. Once i hit the yea...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email change

hi, I have to mobile phones one for me and one for the wife, I currently have both bills sent to my email address but would like them both sent to my wifes email address, I changed one username to her email thinking she would get that bill but the bi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quoted termination fee correct?

I was just using the chat support, asking about upgrading, and was told that if I wanted to upgrade now then I could pay the termination fee, which he said was £30.07.I have just over 2 months left of my contract, which is £20.50 a month. So I have 2...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay and Go in Uganda

Hi everybody, I'm travelling to Uganda in a few weeks time and I've a Pay and Go mobile. When checking the tariff for use it says that everything's unavailable. Does this mean I can't use my UK O2 Pay and Go phone in Uganda? The O2 page I'm using is ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading treated the same if I pay termination fee?

Well I suppose firstly just to check, if I'm upgrading as an existing pay monthly member, do I get slightly better offers than the standard ones on the site available to new customers?If so, if I pay the termination fee to upgrade early, am I treated...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 only offer Refresh contracts now?

Do O2 offer any other contracts other than Refresh now? When talking to the chat help about upgrading, I'm getting really muddled answers, and from what I can gather it seems like they no longer offer "normal" contracts to upgrade to..? Seems strange...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos