Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Christmas Bonus of free £20.Saw promised a free top up never got it...

Christmas Bonus of free £20.Saw promised a free top up never got it.I was speaking to 02 last month who promised I would receive the Xmas free bonus of £20, on the 4 the of January and when I connected them it was supposed to be on the 31st of Januar...

Numbnuts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! christmas bonus

Anyone know what's happening about the "Christmas Bonus" we are supposed to have through O2 Rewards

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! trouble cancelling

back in November my contract was due to end and I decided I did not want to renew so I went online and after about an hour of 02 trying to get me to have a new contract actually got it that I didn't want to stay with them. I asked for the puk code to...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

Why each month am I having to contact O2 because they have failed to take correct amount from my bank. £26 in credit so expected no payment to be taken this month. Check bank today £25 taken. Now will get the standard answer will sort it for next mon...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding an 02 Dongle to current phone contract?

I have my phone with 02 currently on a pay monthly contract with a 500MB per month data bolt on, can I add an 02 Dongle and use it from this contract and data allowance? or do I need a new contract/PAYG for the dongle?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2 and keeping number

I cannot find it anywhere on site, other than a suggestion to call if you are thinking about leaving, but with the hours I am working at the moment this will be difficult. All I am after at the moment is advice on the smoothest way to move to another...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receipt for O2 Mobile Broadband payments

I have an iPad on an O2 Mobile Broadband monthly payment contract. O2 have recently stopped showing the amount I pay each month on the email I receive each month when they acknowledge my payment and tell me how much data I have available to use. They...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network settings

Unfortunately, due to water damage and no warranty, I was forced to temporarily downgrade to an older handset, a Galaxy Ace with Android 2.2.1 util I can afford to refresh (I'm on a pay monthly package).I've been texting 2020 but no matter how many t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 app and online bill not showing data usage

My O2 app is not showing how much data I am using and how much I have remaining. It shows how many texts and minutes I have used and how many I have remaining but when I go onto the data tab it just says "sorry there has been a problem, please try ag...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New York Nightmare

I am a new O2 Pay & Go user. I topped up online once and set up automatic topup. I arrived in New York on Friday and noticed that my balance was very low, so I tried to manually top up, but I had a "card payment failed" message, both online and using...

mesteban by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos