Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Free ear bud offer

Recently upgraded & the deal was a pair off ear buds with the new phone a Samsung A54. Still waiting for a code to receive the buds, which was 4 week's ago. Is this a common problem?

Dapenrose by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 scamming customers

so im less than a year into my contract, samsung galaxy z flip 3... i open the phone up after 5 mins of no suage where NOTHING happened to it and the screen developed, in front of my eyes a massive raised line across it 5mm below the "fold then air b...

Resolved! O2 Travel Inclusive Zone - Does it Include USA?

Can someone confirmI am changing my contract and looking at the 30Gb & 150Gb 'Roam at no extra cost in 75 destinations, USA included'.The link just casues confusion as it states travel inclusive zones, rather than roam at no extra cost! And has full ...

Louipizza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSim not working in the USA - Just says SOS

Hi. I have an o2 pay monthly eSim which was working fine in the UK. I also went to France with it last month and it worked fine there too. But now im in the US, and instead of the signal strength I just see SOS. This is on an iPhone 12. I have called...

gortex342 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is my current tariff showing as £28?

I was informed by Nigel, on Saturday, 24 June 2023 that I was getting a discount and my charges would go down from £14.42 to £8.50. Please advise why my charges are showing as £28.00.

Sarah786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being billed twice

I’m being billed for two sims, since I was moved from virgin 

Pw98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

HelloHow much data would I need for music/video streaming, checking socials, downloading/uploading, sending & receiving messages via socials per day? I am a pay monthly customer.I noticed O2 doesn't have unlimited data but they do for minutes & SMS.T...

Resolved! Transfer of ownership

Hello can someone please tell me the correct process of transferring a number to someone else that’s still in contract? I’ve been speaking to o2 all week who all give me different answers. Thank you on advance

July by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Additional sim for tablet

I am pay monthly for my phone and have just bought a tablet that can take a sim. Can I get an additional sim linked to my account and 'share' the data usage between phone & tablet?