Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAY MONTHLY

Hi, I'm just wondering when the first month of my allowance will come out my bank? Will it be after the first month of using my device? The money I paid for the device has come out just wondering about the tariff money?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free next day delivery

Ordered a new phone on the 22/9/14 yet its now the 24/9/14 and still not even a message to say my order as been dispatched.To me that is not next day delivery.

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tarrif change

I recently texed o2 to change from big bundle to unlimited. Now ive changed my mind, what can i do?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is Pay Monthly the biggest ripoff this century!!

You pay for your service and the service is poor, low signal strength in many areas due to the service provider not building more masts to cover the same areas, due to the new higher frequency bands they are using. DATA signal in my town (wrexham) is...

• 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! delivery reports

does anyone know if I chose the delivery report option on my phone does 02 charge for that service ? I am on pay monthly contract.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open discount

I've recently taken out an O2 refresh contract for an iPhone 5c. I'm eligible for a 30% O2 discount which I sorted out today and am just waiting on the confirmation of eligibility.As my bill is split into my airtime and the phone plan (£15 a month fo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Direct upgrades/bad in-store customer service

Now to start this thread off I'd like to state that a few weeks ago I posted a thread stating that I wouldn't recommend upgrading with o2 direct unless you wish to pay through the nose, however a few hours after I posted it a moderator DELETED IT,sta...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking to join O2 - any advice?

Hi All, Looking to join O2 and will be porting my number from existing supplier.I am interested in a 4g package with either a Samsung Galaxy Alpha or S5. Does anyone have experience of a similar package? I am particularly interested in knowing : How ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

please cancel my contract

HIi'm out of contract, on SIM only deal., paying monthly. I do not have the SIM card any more. I do not live in the UK now so am not able to receive messages on the number you have.I am unable to enter a current (non-uk) number into this site. Please...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 'Sim not provisioned'

My iPhone6 that i purchased on friday and has been working since then, has now got no service as of this morning and is saying 'sim not provisoned', i do not know why this is as it is not a new sim so should not need activated and I am in work and un...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos