Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Still not working!

I not only have O2 but Tesco mobile and giffgaff as well. All these networks are under O2. The service is really bad. I thought they said they have sorted it out or is it my phone that is bad? Is anyone still experiencing the loss of connection?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help!! guru asking 4 passcode/password on virtual chat ?????

please can some1 help ? i have online account 4 pay&go sim ..... I've very recently lost my sim and have a new un-reg sim I want to use as replacement ... SIMPLE SO FAR ...... Guru asking me for passcode / password on my on line account before this c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service :( help

Iv always been on a pay and go 02 sim but last month had a lady phone and iv decided to go sim only contract, she sent me the new sim card but when I got it the Sims was not a micro sim, a friend went to o2 up town and told them and the give him a mi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service supposedly fixed...

I didnt really know about the problems that O2 had with their network until i read about it in the news paper. I hadn't noticed any massive issues with my phone (pay and go Samsung Monte (S5620)) but when after O2 claimed to have fixed the issues the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Browse & Download Query on 02 Bill

Hi, on my bill I always have lots of entries under mobile.02.co.uk, blackberry.net and wap.02.co.uk every day. These are all very late at night or in the early hours of the morning. I'm not being charged for it but just wondered what it was as I don'...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how can i cancel my contract free of charge ?

so my phone has been stolen and i dont want to pay 13.50 a month for a phone that has been stolen , and i want to cancel the contract is there anyway to do this ?? need advice o2 wont give me an answer what rights do i have thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Massive let down from o2

After being a customer since 2007 and having 2 contracts I am leaving o2. On saturday i thought i would upgrade to the iPhone4S as i'm not really that fussed about waiting for the iPhone5, I went to my locakl o2 store (Rhyl) to be told that upgrading...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Local Mast for CV35

The mast has been down for like a week now... Sorry a phone mast close to you isn't working This means you might experience problems making calls, using the internet, or sending/receiving emails in this area. Updated 14:31 (refreshed hourly). Recent ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

£15 top up but no free calls

putting £15 top up on 3 family phones. but we are not getting free calls only free texts is this part of o2 problems or is it a change to my service ??

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos