Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Accidently sent 71 picture messages

I accidently sent 71 picture messages when my phone was in my pocket.. It was in the space of 1 minute and it was the same image 71 times to the same contact. Am I able to get a refund for this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues in Hull?

Seem to be having issues with o2 again.No data connection, tried several modems, rebooted etc.Kerp swapping between 1-3 bars whrn normally I'd have full signal.o2 status they have been messing with the mast in my area in the last 24 hours, but are re...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Xperia S/ James Bond DVD Offer Query

I ordered a xperia s on 26/6, but was told that they couldn't supply one straight away. It was dispatched and the tariff switched over on 01/07. Now, reading the t&cs of the dvd box set offer, the dates are 28th june to 27th july - I should qualify f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add new phone on Pay Monthly Contract

Hi Guys, anyone knows if I can add a new phone on my contract? For example if my contract is 10 pounds per month, can i get the new iphone and spread its cost on my remaining monthly payments?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAY@GO

Hi, I've just bought a Galaxy S2 and everytime I switch it on, I get charged £1 a day. That will cost me more than my pay monthly contract. Do you have any advise, please?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded Phone - No Signal - What Have I Done Wrong?

Hi I'm hoping somebody could help me with a problem that i'm having. So, I've just upgraded my phone from an iPhone to a HTC One X. I ordered the phone online on Friday and have recieved my new phone this morning. Anyway, I've charged it up and had a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CHARGES

I was rang and told I could change to pay monthly for only 50p extra per month and I would get free calls and so many texts. The bill I should pay should be £10.50 but it is always more simply because the person who rang me didn't tell me that there ...

Mae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly bill -Help!

Hello, 02 have tried taking the phone bill out of my bank, but at the time i did not have enough money in..... what will happen will they try again in a weeks time? Thanks for the help.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos