Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

If Scotland leaves the UK, will O2 charge international rates?

Been bugging me for a while, I have friends and family in Scotland and text/call them frequently. If Scotland leaves the UK, they'll become a foreign country not automatically an EU member so will it cost the same to text as it would contacting someo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! termination charges - O2 refresh

I have just moved fro O2 to Three. I was on an O2 refresh 24m contarct with an iphone 5s. I paid off the phone element a few months back, and my understanding was that no exit penalties would be imposed if I then cancelled the airtime contract. Howev...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

If my upgrade is due on 19 SEptember, but I don't want to upgrade till later can I downgrade my tariff or will that affect my upgrade? Still thinking iPhone 6 plus or galaxy note 4. iPhone too expensive!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number

I have had a contract with O2 for around 8 years with the same number but the contract is in my dads name. The only way I could have it in my name was by taking out a new contract. I was told in store that I would have to get a new number and couldn'...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help O2 refresh

If I pay off my phone plan, does this cANcel the airtime plan and contract and leave me free to join a different network provider?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switching network and charges

Hey i apologise if this has already been answered somewhere but i the information i found was mixed as i understand it, you must give O2 30 days notice before leaving their network otherwise you incurr a fee however some people have said if you get y...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

if i payed off my contract would i be able to upgrade? I want the iphone 6 when it comes out but it says i cant upgrade until 2016

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't not hear anyone when calling NO text's

Hi all, For the last 3 months i have not been able to make calls or recvice text's. I have had to you the app tugo. I have been to the o2 shop and have had my sim card changed in both of my phones as i have 2 contract's with o2. I have been to manche...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't upgrade from sim-only deal

Hi,Three months ago I went to a store and asked whether I can go with 1-month pay monthly contract and transfer my existing prepaid number. I was told that it's better to go with 12 months sim-only deal (I told them that I am looking forward to iPhon...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6

What would the price of the IPhone 6 be on contract? I was hoping to maybe get a £20 or £30 contract and don't want to pay anymore than £100 for the phone.

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos