Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Tariff confusion - need more texts!

Hi, there was a misunderstanding when I upgraded via CPW 02 which they are looking into for me (do they *really* listen to the upgrade phone calls to determine what was said?!), which is fine as I know what I said, and even have emails to prove it. A...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract cancellation and upgrade chaos

A little over a month ago, having come to the end of a 2 year contract, I decided it was time for a change. Unsure of what I wanted as my options, I called o2 to cancel the £25 a month contract I had at the time. They gave me the due cancellation dat...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

transfering my number

i want to buy a new phone but want to keep my number. i am moving to another network and need a pac code to do this. where do i get my pac code from?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot cancel web & wi-fi bolt on

Can anyone help - as O2 do not seem to want to reply to my emails - My 12 months free web & wi-fi bolt on has expired. I cannot afford to continue subscription. After an hour trawling through the "help" pages (I use the term sarcastically) of the O2 ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 3G to 3GS

I have been on the £35 tariff for my entire contract, so can upgrade 1 month early, from the 11th December.I'd like to upgrade to the 3GS, but on ringing o2 today, they said there is no upgrade option and that I can only be offered the same deal as n...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

connection probs

Hi all, Anyone got any connection probs today ??Cant access wap or send MMS ? Can send normal texts though

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming charges

Hi - me again - I've spent HOURS trying to find this - please can someone tell me:I know that if you have text allowance (not unlimited), and you go abroad, it's 4 texts out your allowance to text a UK number.I know that if you're in the UK and text ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merry Xmas

Just thought i'd wish all the regular posters and new posters a very merry Xmas and a wonderful new year.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Upgrades - terrible service

Just made a call to upgrades after enquiring via email to upgrade my Simplicity to a contract with a handset (specifically the HTC HD2). After waiting 10 mins in a queue, I spoke to a throughly unhelpful advisor, who obviously couldnt be bothered wit...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts not being received

I've sent several text messages to the number I text most often and haven't had replies to any of them which is very very unusual, i get the impression my texts are not being received.I've just googled my problem and there seems to be a few people wh...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos