Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 International sim

Does credit expire on these sims after a certain time? If I top it up by ten quid, can I just make one minute of calls per month without loosing the credit? I'm not bothered about the free bundles that come with the top-up, just the base credit.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

moving to ireland

I am halfway through a pay monthly tariff but I am moving permanently to Irish Republic.what are my options?Can I switch to o2 ireland?am I stuck with tariff? I pay £30 monthly + £15 rental

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number porting

A quick (I hope!) question about porting my number from Three to O2 - the port is supposed to go ahead tomorrow and the text from O2 told me to keep my phone turned off until 6PM. I'm still using my Three SIM so I don't have to worry about call forwa...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New 4G Sim

Hi, How can I go about requesting a 4G sim and will this affect my current contract?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Current balance £14.92* Your balance was too low to get your monthly allowance.

I have an absolutely sour taste in my mouth after this experience;I have been using the £15 pay and go bundle and thought I would put my (next months) £15 credit onto my phone early, as I might not have had the money by my renewal date.Worst decision...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

New O2 contract and credit check

I've been with O2 for about 7 years, never missed a payment with them and this is recorded on my credit files. My contract came up in December, but they wanted to charge me £130 to get a new iPhone, when through a third party and remaining on O2 it c...

• 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cant send messages on sony ericsson expedia mini

my phone is being repaired so have had my sim swapped over to another o2 sim card in another phone.done this with a guru on o2..can receive messages,internet and email, but cant send messages,have even reset phone,had the settings emailed to me and p...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked IP?

Hi. Can I ask if the following IP address is blocked by O2:66.119.27.225It is a server in the US hosted by GoDaddy for a Mobile Game called The Infinite Black.The Forums which are located on the same IP can be accessed but the game itself cannot conn...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't see my data allowance

Hello and happy 2015:) I've got a PayM phone line and a tablet line with O2 and not able to see my data usage be it via the myO2 website or a smartphone app. For the past 5 or so days I get the "there's a problem, please try later" message instead of...

Resolved! o2 Refresh Queries

Hello everyone, I have searched and searched through the FAQs and can't seem to find a decent answer. I am an o2 Refresh customer, I was about a year into an o2 contract (been with them for at least ten years as payg and then onto contract) and my ph...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos