Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Web Daily Europe - still available ?

I'm trying to find information on the O2 website about the Web Daily Europe bolt-on for cheaper data usage when abroad, but there appears to be no references to it whatsoever. I'm sure there was information there a few weeks ago - have O2 discontinue...

dougwzz98 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with number transfer - SOLVED.

Yesterday I submitted a form for my O2 PAYG number to be transferred across to my new O2 contract phone. I got the email telling me that they'd received the request but following that I haven't received the two texts that it said I should get updatin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WEB DAILY EUROPE

I am going on holiday to Italy and have been told that if I text "DATA" to 2020 I will be opted in to Web Daily Europe so that for £1.50 per day I will have access to 15MB data daily. I cannot however see anything on O2 website as to how to opt out o...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Bolt-ons

I recently added a bolt on to my tariff but found it doesn't work as i have an old sim which doesnt have blackberry services. How would i activate my phone so that i could use this bolt on?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My European Bolt On

Today is Tuesday, on Sunday I started on a two week driving trip to Minsk in Belarus. Not the happiest place on earth so I thought I would purchase the My Europe bolt on for the two weeks I was away.O2 have so far charged me for two months of the ser...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abysmal Service

Full story, cut short. Ordered iphone 4s march 8th, due to come 13th march. Yodel delivery driver stole the phone. Had to put up with 2 weeks of investigations at which point told them to forget it and I would go elsewhere then finally was told o2 wo...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deposit.

Hellio. I paid a deposit of £300 in feb for my iphone. I have since paid 3 bills on time when do i get my deposit refunded? ThanksMichelle.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing over to a business contract

I have been with O2 for many years and my work have said they will get me a business phone. I want to stay with O2 but my contract doesn't end till November, can my details be changed over to a business contract or will i have to cancel my contract a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

simplicity con

i have just joined my son's phone to the simpicitity plan of £10.50....but cant top up that amoumt as it wants £15...i am realy angry at o2 as u cant top it up that cost...this is so ridiculous...i have never heard anything so stupid or conning in my...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Even earlier upgrade

Was wondering if it was possible to upgrade now even though I still have 4 month left on my pay monthly contract , I now have the iphone 4 and want the samsung galaxy note.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos