Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Insurance Claim

I'm currently on o2 Premium insurance and I was curious to know if I was to make a claim, would I need to pay the excess fee up front or does it get added to my monthly bill ? thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

unwanted £10 topup code

I bought a PAYG phone to shove me monthy sim into..so if somebody wants a free £10 top up on me..first to reply can have it (will PM you the topup code so no details will be given). I only have the one code so first come first serve!

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wrong monthly bill on online account

I moved from Pay as you Go to Pay Monthly a few weeks ago in-store, and received a Samsung Galaxy Y on a 12 month contract for £11 per month. However, my online account lists my monthly bill as £21 per month. Is this just a website mistake or have I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail on Simplicity

I am on a Simplicity Pay and Go plan. Its mostly pretty straighforward - I top up £15 a month, the £15 is immediately taken from my credit, and I have my minutes, texts and internet access. But if I get a voicemail, and dial 901 to access it, I get d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 My Country

I have O2 My Country and yestarday i just top up but i didnt receive any Free minutes, who do i need to contact to solve my problem, many thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel insurance contract

I lost my phone and made a sucessfull claim. Now, may I cancel my insurance contract...If not, when i can cancel insurance contract...I intend to stop insurance contract because i do not know whether my new phone is protected. Thanks everyone for hel...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to cancel my contract and go elsewhere

My contract ended in may2012 but i left it too last week to ring up. I would off stayed with 02 but they want £60 for the iPhone 4s and other companies do it cheaper. I tried to haggle the price as I have been with 02 for 7 yrs but no look I went on ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

what is fit for purpose?

I bought a paygo sony ericksson min pro in end March and it stopped functioning right.I was constantly going into the shop several times a week. The settings kept changing themselves and other issues. They kept changing settings for me, they thought ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos