Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! unlocking my phone

i want to unlock my iphone 5 o2 have said they cant according to the mail on sunday they can how do i do it

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! messages

I have just started my contract ( 2days ago) and i send a couple of messages to family letting them know my new number and included a smiley in the message. Today i checked my o2 app and found i had been charged 33pence for each message. But i have u...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g in India

HiCan anyone help. Im going to india shortly and last time i went my 4g wouldnt work,What do i need to do or is the 4g not very good over there.Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract

I was 13 months in to a 24 month contract and I broke my phone (with no insurance). The contract was under my Grandmother's name and she paid off the outstanding amount owed for the handset (£250) and believed that, that contract was now over. I have...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 625 Screen Damage

Dear All I accidently dropped my Nokia 625 at the Weekend and was disappointed to find the Screen, totally smashed. I am not ensured with this Phone and was wondering how much it would therefore cost me to replace the Screen. Many thanks in advance f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance still does not seem to reset properly

I'm abroad at the moment, and coincidentally my allowance is supposed to reset whilst I'm outside the UK once again (my billing date is on the 14th). I'm using a local sim+TuGo combi, so I've took the O2 sim out of the phone before jetting off. I hav...

Resolved! Keeping my current number

I am an O2 customer already and currently have a Samsung Wave II which I've had for a few years now. My brother gave me his old iphone 4 (also on O2) in the hopes that I could transfer my number over. However, the information on the site seems quite ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Contract Early - Outstanding Bill

Hi, I have cancelled my contact early on Tuesday 10th. Its supposed to run out on the 24th April. I was told it would cost me £49.98 to settle it.However, o2 have a bill for my 02 unlimited account from 8th Feb to 7th March for the £37.99 that I usua...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

Does anyone take out insurance with o2? I know you can get phone insurance through your bank and depending on your home insurance it maybe covered with that, but to insure an S5 with o2 would cost £12.50 a month which seem a hell of alot.

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos