Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

iPhone 4G Release date

I have heard that this is expected around June time when Apple normally upgrade their software and have also heard this could be as early as April, anyone any further info or knowledge about this?Rumours of 5 megapixel camera, 3d user interface.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia E72 on 02

I have just bought myself a Nokia E72 from the Carphone Warehouse on Pay as you Go that came with an 02 sim, but I believe 02 don't support this phone (yet). I am on a 30 day Simplicity contract with unlimited internet. I love this phone & have no pr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4 texts for european message!

On my old contract I used to lose 4 messages for each message I sent from abroard, have we lost this now on these new tariffs?If so why have we not been told about it?Surely this is against Trading Standards policies?I only ever stayed with o2 due to...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Simplicity transfer of number can't send texts

Hi hoping someone can help. I ordered a Simplicty Sim card online and submitted the Keep my Number form as I wanted to keep the number I had on o2 Pay and Go. So far I've followed all the instructions and I have my new sim working on my old number (w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity - Needing urgent help!

Sorry (in advance) for all the questions but I'd be SO grateful if you'd even help me with one of them!I am currently on a £15 sim only one month contract with o2. I called them up asking to cancel my contract, as I wanted to take out a contract with...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

data costs extortionate?

HiCan anyone help me with this. I'm on a simplicity contract and have just got my monthly bill and I've been charged £24.50 for UK browse and Download on one occasion. I supposedly used 10797KB of data on that particular day. I do recall downloading ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity upgrade

Hello,I'm currently 7 months into a 12 month sim-only simplicity contract. The phone I use on this (from an 18 month previous O2 contract) is about to die. I rang O2 and asked if I could take out a new 18/24 month iphone contract, and port over the s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change the Favourite Place

I've searched everywhere on the website and this forum and can no longer find a reminder of what number to text with my new FP postcode.Could anyone help please? Thanks!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do i activate my new sim?

i recently got my orange pay as you go phone unlocked. i turned it on with my new o2 sim card and it says inactive sim and wont let me make calls.. just comes up emergency calls only. please help

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Serious problems with O2

Hi all, I'm having some issues with O2 and would really appreciate some advice from anyone who has been in the same position. I have a simplicity contract which was fine, but my phone started acting up so I decided to get a new one. After browsing th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos