Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 4G uses more data than 3G

I upgraded to the O2 4G service and now less than half way through the month I have used up my 1GB of data. Now I know what you will think "you dowloaded more data this month". Well actually this is afr from the truth. I have not used the phone any d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paper bill

Hi, I would like from O2 a few paper statements from the last 4 years, 2 each year ?Thank you

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No bill generated, no payment taken, but data/mins/texts reset...

Just received this text from O2:O2: Hello. We didn't bill you for your O2 Refresh tariff last month. It was our mistake and you weren't to know, so we won't be backdating the charge. Your monthly O2 Refresh tariff will be charged, as normal, on your ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet connection

Have just upgraded phone and on network now, all services have transferred to new phone, Samsung s5 but despite being logged onto wifi, I can't get any internet access on phone. Anyone any ideas? X

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

hi, I've just got my new upgrade phone yesterday, how long does it take for the service to switch to my new phone and do I have to do anything? I was on 02 previously and just upgraded to newer phone

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WE ARE O2 AND WE LOVE TO RIP OFF OUR CUSTOMERS

Hi, my name is o2 and this is the story of a customer who has been with us for over 10 years. The customer is currently on a 600min/300 o2 to o2 deal with unlimited text and 1gb of data. The customer was approaching their allocated data allowance so ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tablet question with a differance

Im looking at changing to o2 and im looking at the sony z3 compact tablet, but the question is this, i want it on a phone contract ie unlimited minuets and messages, can this be done on a contract? Im into big phones i use the galaxy mega at the mo a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I Collect In-store Earlier?

Hello,I am wondering if you can help me. I just purchased an upgrade today and chose the collect in store method thinking i might be able to go and collect now. The problem is, Asper the email i recieved, I can’t collect until Thursday it seems. Do y...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIMS only upgrade

I can upgrade my contract with 02 in March 28th. I'm very happy with my phone so I just want to upgrade my Sims card - I'll end up paying much less monthly, which is a big plus. If I buy the Sims card online now and I contact O2, how long will it tak...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos