Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Iphone Pricing

Like a lot of you out there, I have registered my interest in the new Iphone. I get the daily email updates, which are all well and good, but what about the one piece of info we all want? the handset pricing. This has been available in the US for a w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariffs wef 24/6 Simplicity switchover - Data Cap

Dear all,Lots of you taking out simplicity tariffs in anticipation of beating the data cap. I'm still unsure it's full proof. Checked out the simplicity small print ie terms and conditions and it says this - O2 reserves the right to remove, vary or a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I use SIM from Nokia in Sony Ericsson?

I have kept an old contract phone with inactive SIM purely as an alarm clock (sony ericsson). Needed to replace a broken phone (nokia) that is on a simplicity tariff topping up once a month with £15. Both phones O2. Put the SIM from the Nokia into th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity SIM delivery times?

How long did you wait for your Simplicity SIM to be delivered?I am not concerned, just a bit surprised that my wife's order that showed "complete" last Friday and supposedly despatched by Royal Mail first class, has not graced my doormat this morning...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4 - no more unlimited data!

I've been with o2 for years and have now had all 3 generations of iphone. Looking forward to upgrading to 4, but I've just received an email with a link to the new o2 tariffs (http://shop.o2.co.uk/new-iphone/tariffs.html) and they've put a limit of 5...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Desire APN settings restricted internet on o2, HELP

Im trying to watch the world cup on my desire. But i am having no luck streaming any live channels. on the iphone you can use http://www.tvcatchup.com to do this and on tvcatchup.com forum other htc desire user can view their streams. i have read due...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can i keep my number going to Simplicity?

Ok, im on an PAYG o2 deal at the moment for £10 a month for unlimited texts. Although ive seen simplicity and would like unlimited texts and 100 minuts free a month. I was wondering, can i upgrade to simplicity PAYG and keep my same number?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dell Streak GMail/Android Market over WiFi, it's a no go...

Hi there, good morning.I just got my Dell Streak, but I use another mobile as my main phone, and use the Streak as a wireless tablet.The problem is, over the wireless internet is fine and all, but I cannot ever sign in to my GMail account/Market, eve...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very annoyed

What is the point of providing a service whereby I can book a pre 10am time-slot on a specified day, so I then get the morning off, then emailing me hours later saying they haven't finished processing my order and now I might get it anytime this week...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade/New Contract - Credit Check

Hi,I have been with o2 now for approx. 5 years and never missed a single payment. The contract on my 3G iphone ended 14 months ago and I have continued to pay the £35 a month.I am thinking of upgrading to iphone 4 on contract, but will I be re-credit...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos