Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Only other O2 users are receiving my texts

Since last week, my mother in law has not been receiving any texts from my wife, her sister and me. What's the common denominator? - we are all on O2 paygo and she is on Vodafone!!! She receives texts from all other friends and relatives who are NOT ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New account

HiHave just put my wife over to a monthly contract although the contract is still in my name. I already have a monthly contract with o2 and have done for years. Is it possible to deal with both accounts under one heading? IE two seperate bills obviou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly Bill?

How long does it take O2 to change over from showing you your last bill, to showing you your new one? Going onto My O2, then 'my mobile', then 'my bill' and then 'view my bill' at the bottom it says: "We'll collect this amount from your account on or...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill is not showing help!!

Hi can u help me please I registered last night to view my bill online, it is not giving me any option to view my bill summary or anything to let me see my itemised bill. Please can you help me many thanks Charles hughes

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly Charges

does anyone know if there is some kind of block you can get put on your phone so that you cant exceed your monthly allowance? When i went over my bill before the woman at customer services said that i would receive a text from O2 when my allowance (m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text and web

I've just bought a new o2 SIM card with the Text and Web tariff. I received a message telling me I have 500mb for this month but when I opened safari on my iPhone 4s, 1 pound had been taken from my balance. Probably I have to activate something, I do...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 inability to communicate with their own departments

i am sooo frustrated! i got a text on pay & go for special offer to go monthly for half price @£16 and new phone. Excellent i thought i will take 2! I understood that the first bill would be £26 and the discount would appear on the 2nd bill. It didn'...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

no network coverage

HiI'm still having network coverage problems and all day have been unable to call, text or use my bbm messenger. It's constantly sos or no network coverage, when i say I will input the network provider manually the only options I have are for T-mobil...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network problem questioned then fobbed off on chat

Welcome to O2. Someone will be with you soon.You're through to Emelie.Emelie: Hi I'm Emelie. How can I help?John Lowry: Hi, just wondered what you were planning to do following the other weeks disruptions? I lost about £700 worth of business due to b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Lost' Apple Ipone 3gs 8gb

Can anybody explain to me why if I return a phone on the 13/07/12 and it gets received at the leeds returns yet no one a weeks later can tell me where the 4x its disappeared to I started the contract on the 10th changed my mind on the phone within th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos