Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Roaming charges

Just arrived in Spain. Partner receives a text from her network Three to let her know that her calls, texts and data are provided at no extra cost. I receive a text from O2 saying that it's 50p a call and £1.99 a day for data.O2, you're being left be...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 18 restriction

im trying to lift the over 18 restriction on my mobile but it wont go through... what do i need to do?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! Daughter put old O2 sim in to her new EE iPhone 6.

Got brand new iPhone 6 last monday having been unable to get similar deal with O2 now my 2 year contract is up. Now locked new iPhone to O2 (getting sim not valid message when put EE sim into iPhone) - tried to request unlock by O2 but they don't do ...

• 75 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cannot call premium rate 7 digit numbers

I tried to vote in the Eurovision Song Contest yesterday using the 7 digit number for mobiles, and each time the call failed. This is a problem I have had ever since I have been on O2 network with many different handsets. O2 are adamant that there is...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Long term customer rewards

Sometimes i think i can be very nieve. I just upgraded my phone yesterday in a bit of a panic, a month early, due to my existing handset refusing to charge. I paid the excess on my contract and have agreed to a more expensive contract on a new handse...

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Bill.

Hi,I would like to get a copy of all the payments that i have paid on my account please.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! still no play with S6 deals.

Just got off the phone to CS on the "if your thinking of leaving us" option, and the lowest cost the [very nice - caroline i think she said her name was] assistant could offer was a £37.50 a month contract with 1GB of data and u/l texts and calls.CPW...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02

How do I Check the calls an text I've made

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos