Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

4G and all the myths!

Since changing my tariff to one of the Big Bundles, mainly to get more texts and some minutes, I am now able to get 4G also but apart from initial madness and several bandwidth measurements using a downloaded App (now uninstalled), I seem to be using...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung pay as you go

I have a samsung mobile phone..used mainly for texting and calls..I have recently installed Instagram..but am now being charged £1 each day for something i dont know of..Ive been told by my daughter that Instagram is free..so could you please tell me...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Can my mam upgrade her phone and give it to me but she still wants the old phone and contract she has. If so could I use the upgraded phone on pay as you view ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Contract

I rang up about 2 weeks ago to cancel my contract as 02 don't sell the phone i wanted to upgrade to. I have recieved no letter or email confirming that it is cancelled. Is there a delay in the email being sent out?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No bill notifcation

I get billed on the 14th of every month and get a text and email confirming a bill has arrived for me to view on my O2. Yesterday or today i didnt get any notification. There is a bill been generated which is correct and due at the end of December, j...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downing package

Is there anyway you can down your package? don't use my 2gb data and barley use any of my free minutes paying a lot of money a month

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to know last top-up date in order to keep number..

Just got a different phone and want to transfer my current number. I filled in a form online and one of the security questions was asking when was the last date I topped up and by how much. No idea so I just put anything in and submitted the form. Go...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Memory problems.

Ok I've never in my years of using contract phones known it so difficult to get through to a company by phone!! I missed the call that was kindly arranged for me by guy/girl on Fb and have not received another. I've tried speaking to live chat earlie...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Open changes

Is there a link to the changes to 02 open. Apparently the scheme changes on December 3rd. tks

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New home address not recognised

HelloI have recently just moved to a new house on a new estate.I currently have two contracts with o2 that I have had for several years.I have applied to get another contract in my new address but got declined. Further investigation with o2 and they ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos