Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! final bill refund

i was told by o2 that i was in credit on my final bill before changing to new network. i was told to claim this back online. how do i do this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile internet after being abroad?

Hello, could someone help been abroad last 9 days so was using the international data for £1.99 a day which worked okay then landed back in the UK an 4G was working till the next morning then phone says 4G but wont work at all on anything just says "...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to unlink accounts

I have 3 Pay Monthly accounts with o2.These were set up when my daughters were too young to have their own Pay Monthly accounts.They are now old enough to manage them themselves. I have tried the on-line help, no use. I have tried Live Chat, also no ...

EricC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

£433 charged for no reason

Ok so I checked my bank account and o2 have taken £433.33 out of my account. Upon checking my bill there were no additional charges, no data no calls no texts. I've called and they have said I've been accidentally been charged a disconnection fee eve...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I change my plan?

Hello, I currently pay £14.25, but I am not in the UK. I want to keep my number but can I change to a plan where it doesnt include as many ammenities? Is there a packaging where I can pay to just keep the number? Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Selling Personal Details

Hi All, I was an o2 customer for many years (and an employee a long time ago), but left them last September to join Vodafone. I ported my number over to Vodafone, and my o2 account was closed. When I first started the contract many years ago, I was u...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment delay

Is it possible to delay a payment being taken from my account? I use direct debit payments but my wages have been delayed and i know there isn't going to be enough in my account to cover the payment so to avoid charges i wondered if there was a way t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! thats it 02 im out so annoyed and feel fobbed off

ok so this may to some seem trivial but hey thats up to you in my opinion 02 need's to get their **bleep** together ok time for a back story approx 3 months ago i get a call from 02 saying my contract is up for renewal in the 3 months (10 nov) and wo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Open Codee

I recently purchased an iPhone 5S and was told by the 02 employer I am eligible for the 02 Open scheme. I was told I could get 30% off but ere do I find my discount code from? Thanks

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! giff gaff on o2 dongle

hi all, i thought i would be able to use my giff gaff sim in my o2 dongle but it does not accept it, does anyone know better, thanks.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos