Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! What is the point of being a GOLD customer?

Very annoyed! I have been with O2 for over 7 years - As A gold Customer, I was able to have 12 month contracts and upgrade after 9 months. After 20 mins on hold for an upgrade, I have been told that my gold status no longer matters and to get my iPho...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit check with Upgrade?

Hi, I’m an existing user and ready to upgrade my phone next week – does anyone know if existing users having an upgrade need to have a credit check? I can’t remember last time if I did or not! Thanks!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not happy with new phone

I recently upgraded from an iPhone 3GS which I had for well over 2 years to a Samsung Galaxy S3. After using the phone for 10 days I just don't get on with it and I wish I had upgraded to the iPhone 5 instead. Does anyone have any advice on what I ca...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change runaround

I signed up with o2 over the phone, spelled my name using the phonetic alphabet and confirmed the details.All went well my phone arrived and it is working, but when I logged into the o2 website I see they have mis-spelled my surname. I phoned support...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap from Old PAYG sim to new PAY GO GO GO kept old tariff and lost new one I had paid for.

Yesterday I got a new phone with a pay and go go go micro sim and put £10 on it so I could start using it straight away. Today I went to my older O2 account and did a sim swap to my new phone thinking it would simply transfer the balance across and k...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app

Can you help i have had to change my username and password for my O2 and i can now sign in again but i can no longer get into my O2 app on my phone. It tells me there is no account linked to this email and i may have to reset my pin but if i cannot l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replacement sim isnt working?

I had my phone stolen a week and a half ago, and o2 sent me out a new sim. I was told i would have to phone to change all my details over but when i got my new sim two days ago it just said emergency calls only, so i assumed i had to wait 24 hours fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call and Text Forwarding???

I currently have a personal mobile phone on contract with O2 and also have a phone provided to me by my workplace on T-mobile or EE I have got my personal phone set to forward calls to my work phone and have also downloaded an app from the android st...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! puzzled by item on my bill

HiHope this is the right place to ask this. I have just come back from Spain and bill is much higher than I expected and at the bottom it says things you've bought and was £3.odd. What I have bought for that much I have no idea! I can't get through o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly to Pay As you go!

I rang O2 back in september to move my Pay monthly account to a pay as you go as O2 was a shambles for the iPhone 5 upgrades, I moved to EE. And also my 24 mnth O2 contract had finished in July. I received the Pay as you go sim in the post few days a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos