Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 02 contract due to end

My contract with 02 is due to finish on the 20th July, 2013. I don't want to renew it. What is the procedure?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Service

I have been trying to cancel my contract for two days now but cannot get through to a human being on the phone despite waiting over an hour on hold several times!!! I've tried web chat twice now but get to the point where I'm being put through to the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order cancelled by O2 yet money taken out of account

I tried to order a new phone for my daughter's birthday next week and the order had no sooner gone thro' and the money taken from my account when I got an email saying the order was cancelled due to allocations of phones to my account. Now I have to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 starting to treat me as crap

Hi I have been with o2 for quite some time, and have always praised them for treating me as a person however, that has now diminished. The last three months have been hell, my account has been changed, they have taken my monthly premium twice in one ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Beware leaving O2

Having had zero coverage since moving I sought a PAC code which was itself a bit of a trial. I had no issues with O2 before just the phone did not work.Got the PAC, went to new provider and yes, surprise surprise, O2 had not unlocked MY phone. Quoted...

• 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Back from abroad

I did not change my plan when i went to spain but i got a text saying i was on an international plan,does it automatically revert me back to uk charges now i am back or do i have to contact o2.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 privacy policy

I'm a pay monthly customer and I was just about to sign up to the O2 wifi service but checked the Privacy policy first which stated.... "You also agree to information about you and your use of the Service including, but not limited to, how you conduc...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited WiFi with BT as part of my contract.

Just noticed on my contract that it includes free unlimited WiFi as part of my phone contract.I already use BT Broadband at home, but this sounds attractive as my home account is not unlimited.I have BT's WiFi app installed. Will I need a special log...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Direct Debit

I'm furious with O2. I got a new contract in store back in March because it was a good deal - ie an O2 staff added friends and family discount onto my account and today I received the 4th bill, discount still not added onto my account!!! I'm beyond f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to Simplicity

Hi. I have finished my contract term but I am happy with my phone at the moment so am thinking of switching to simplicity tariff but if i choose the 12 month tariff and a new phone comes out that I want can I upgrade to that without having to wait fo...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos