Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can you clear up a double top up?

I've recently changed to Pay Go Go from a Simplicty tarif. On Simplicy it would automatically top up at a low balance of £2. I moved to Pay Go Go and I was charged £10 on the 19th followed by another £10 on the 20th. Yet my balance is only went up by...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill too high to afford

Hello I received a bill earlier on today for the amount of £70 but I am struggling to pay the full payment. Is it possible to pay the monthly bill in installments? Thanks

Andy_31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 changed my PAYG tariff without my consent

I just logged on to myO2 to have a look at my remaining allowances but found that my tariff has changed from Pay & Go Go Go to Simplicity. WHAT THE HECK has happened?! I never asked to change my tariff!! I was just using my free minutes a few hours a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text & Web Tariff Changed Without Notification?

I've been on the Pay & Go Text and Web Tariff for around a year now. When I joined the tariff, it was described as 'unlimited texts and unlimited web allowance' and I was never charged for using my internet (not just Wi-Fi, but 3G as well). Since the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 4g queston

just a couple of questons guys,will o2 offer a 4g bolt on so people can keep the current contract and buy a 4g handset?will 4g phones be available on o2?when should they start getting more 4g handsets?(hope they get the Samsing Galaxy S3)

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching to Pay as you go

Hi My contract is coming to an end on 7th December after 12 months. I don't have the same requirement for a phone and would like to switch to Pay as you go to keep my number. Can someone tell me how I do this? Do I need a SIM change? Can I do this on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 website

Cannot get bill information from Mo2. The site says I need to change password etc. Have done this a few times and received confirmation e mails but still doesn't work. Tried virtual contact but not compatible with iPad! Does anyone have a phone numbe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying new phone while keeping contract

Hi there, I recently started a 2 year contract with O2 and I got a free Galaxy S2 with that contract. I am now looking to purchase a Nexus 4 from the Google Play Store when it becomes available. My question is: will I be able to use the same contract...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration problems from pay as you go to contract

My service migrated from pay as you go to contract first thing monday morning. I can use my phone to talk and send i messages but still can't send text messages. Was eventually told there is a nationwide problem with migration and would be fixed by 1...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos