Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 0800 111 6121

Just missed a call from this number as im in work but does anyone know who it is? becuase i have no outstanding balances as i always keep ontop of payments.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

using your phone abroad

I recently used the facility for roaming whilst in New York for 4.99 a day. Dont waste your money the service was appalling you'd be better of just going to a coffee shop to use the wifi. As for getting in contact with o2 to complain well!!!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tarriff

I have 5GB of data on my monthly tarriff. I am consistently using only around 1GB. I have tried to change my tarriff to what I need which would obviously be cheaper but I am being shown only a recommendation for 8GB. Given O2 gave my usage history - ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DPD Tracking number not working?

I upgraded online yesterday and today I was given a tracking number. However this number is not recognised on the DPD website - does anyone know why this would be happening? Thanks

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my tarriff

I was wondering how i can cancel my tarriff as i have no minutes or calls left and i want to renew it so i can get more..thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! zero reception

There hasnt been any phone reception in MW since Friday evening. Were used to the occasional drop out but this is ridiculous. I have a business account and my customers can't get through to me. Please advise whats going on asap please. Leanne

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts, character limit and MMS

Hi guys,Ok, bear with me as I'm a tad confused.So, a while back we were talking about how a text gets turned into an mms if it's too long. That happened to me a couple of times, so i switched MMS off. Then a text would just get cut off if I went over...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invalid sim

My father in law bought a refurbed iPhone 5c from o2 and it has been wiring fine for 9 months then today it says invalid sim why and how do we fix it for him? Any help would be great

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I know if my order has been accepted?

Hi, I placed an order a few hours a go for a Lumia 650 on £17 pm tariff and I have had a load of different emails through from o2; order confirmation, log in username for the site,T&C's etc and one stating my order is in progress. Does that mean I ha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos