Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

signal up and down but calls not allowed

hi everyone, I know o2 are having some problems at the minute but ive got a normal signal, and o2 is showing as my network but when i try to ring or text my phone keeps telling me its not allowed. Is this the same problem everyone else is experiencin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! VERY BAD TIME

I haven't got signal since 3pm today, at this time I am expecting a lot of phone call from a jobs I applied for in the last couple of days. hope when I wake up at 7am in the morning everything back to normal, otherwise people cant wait more then than...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

o2 Network down

Solution simple for pay n go customers - get a new SIM card from another network service provider !! ..... getting a bit fed up of o2 now. No service for 0ver 8 hours with not so much as a public acknowledgement or apology .... come on o2 !!!!

• 10 replies
  • 5 kudos

No signal!!!

Hey, really frustrated about the severe lack of signal today. In my work I am constantly using my phone. This has made me lose a days communication from people which is going to add stresses later in the week!!! Compensation!!!!!!

• 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Block on over 18 sites.

I'll try and get this out quickly. I had an old sim, the big chunky ones and recently brought an iPhone 4. So I went online and got a microsim sent to me and transffered my old o2 sim to this new microsim with no issues, all happened in 24hours. On m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract issue

Hi all, Background: I recently went on holiday and was mugged of my phone/purse. As bad luck would have it, i came home to find a bill of £620 from the calls the muggers had made (partly due to the length of time I took to get my phone cancelled). No...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Signal

I don't even have bars all I have is No Service or searching I cant even dial 202 and that's free !!!!!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

compensated

Ratie: Hi I'm Ratie. How can I help? laura: hi there laura: im having issues like everyone else with the network issues is there a timescale as to when it will be resolved Ratie: Right now we don't have any time frame, but it will be resolved within ...

• 0 replies
  • 2 kudos