Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking my phoe

I have just moved my sim only contract to another carrier. I have obtained a PAC code to transfer the number (which has gone through) and installed the new sim card I was sent. The message on my iPhone stated I needed O2 to unlock the phone. I reques...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Owned iPhone 6 from refresh to SIM only

Hi I think the 10gig pay monthly sim is excellent value. Can I swap from my iPhone 6 refresh contract since I recently made final device payment. If I can is it possible to keep or move my existings mobile number to the new sim? Will I be responsible...

Donfor39 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! finding out your mobile number

i have an o2 sim without the packet or creditdoes anyone know how to find out the mobile number?x Note: If you need more help finding out what your mobile number is, you can have a look at our dedicated How-to Guide, and sign up to ask our members fo...

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade on us - misleading sales tactic.

Basically signed up for Refresh last year as the offer of being able to have the iPhone 6s Plus 30gb data and insurance all included plus a FREE upgrade after 12 months was awesome.Decided it was worth paying more than I needed to in order to guarant...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel a simplicity tariff

I have a simplicity tariff of £10.50 per month. I would like to cancel this and just use the phone on a normal top up. What number I dial to do it?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I tried to pay my bill but it kept saying that it was declined, when there was money in there. I tried a further 3 times to which they all failed. Now my bank is showing they've taken my bill money 4 times over. How long will it take for them to put ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I have topped up using 4444 - it has been successful and I have received a confirmation text. My new balance still is not showing on My O2 and I am trying to unlock my phone, what can I do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change payment date

Hi As I have changed jobs, I wuld likew to set my montly payment plan to the 28th of every month. At the moment its the 27th and I keep getting over drawn charges. Kind regardsElla

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer complaint

Can someone please tell me if there's a number for complaining? 19 days of an unresolved issue that a blind monkey could do. Thank you.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

Hi, I'd like to cancel my contract as I have moved abroad...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos