Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Possible Incorrect Tariff Charge

Hi, I recently switched from pay & go to a pay monthly contract (12 months, £19pm, 200 mins, unlimited texts, 250mb and a new phone). The o2 assistant said that my first bill would cost me extra, but then I'd be credited back this extra charge, which...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What if I fun out of money during that month......

Can I still top up even if I'm on a pay monthly contract? Or is that not allowed? I've still got my top up E-card and I have kept my original number.All I've done was just changed from "pay as you go" to the "Pay monthly" contact. It's just that I do...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early Termination, REALLY hacked off!

Just thought it would be worth posting this up here as I'm pretty hacked off with O2 just now. Did an online chat yesterday with "O2 Michael" to find out how much it would cost to terminate my account early. Was quoted a figure of £61.61 which I foun...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

help changing tariff

Ive just brought a o2 sim card pay & go . how do i change my tariff from favorite place to unlimited texts, ive tried doing it on the website and said theres a teq problem all the time and tgried doing it through 4444 but it doesnt give me option to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP, I've toped Up a wrong number

I've toped up a wrong number with 10 GBP, I've made mistake in last digit. It was e-top up via my debit card. Money did not went from card yet. Can you help me, please.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving contract sideways

Bear with me...it does make sense! I have recently upgarded to iphone 4S (agfter getting a 3GS on 2 years contract...glutton for punishment). When I upgraded I was put onto 600mins, unlim texts and 100MB data for £31 a month (+ £3 bolt on you can't n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linked accounts

Over the past 5 days I have tried to access my linked accounts on various devices and laptops, but every time I get a sever 500 error. How can I fix this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

On & On tariff

why hasnt it got unlimited broadband/data for those of us that wont use loads of mins phoneing give us a unlimted data option. can we change to on & On from our current tarriff?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos