Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Hello - An online adviser, last night, added £10 to my account. Can't see it yet. (Chat transcript)

Please excuse typos. i am typing on a touchscreen phone. Last night I was speaking to an online adviser about some problems i'd been having with my account and information i'd been given by one of their store advisers. While they were helpful their E...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Long Term Signal Issues

I have phoned O2 over this issue now for the past 24 months and still nothing has been done. The reception in the Eltham SE9 area is almost non-existant. I haven't been able to make a call without it dropping for 2 years now. So far over these past 2...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! add a sim

how do i add another contract to my 02 app

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data charge

got charged 07 Aug 16 16:23:00 wap.o2.co.uk 516 0.850 this was due to linking to o2 through a sms I dont have data on my account, never get billed but this is not on im affraid regarless of how small it is. I cant seem to get to talk via email, onlin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top ups on pay and go

I've toped up online but its not showing up. How long does it take before it shows online???

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Calls or texts since port!!

Hi, I have recently moved over from Vodafone and think I've ended up with half a port, I can make calls but not receive and neither can I receive texts. Can someone help? This is so frustrating!! walshy

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! its about my o2 contrat with o2 for old and new mobile phone

hi myname is adrian and i have not long upgraded my samsung galaxy s6 to samsung galaxy s6 edge but i have noticed that i have to accounts open but when i upgraded i said i wanted to keep my old number for my new mobile phone my old number ******* th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! when my contract ends

I wanted to ask when will my contract ends as I am out of the UK now and I don't have the contract with me .when will be the last month to pay .is it possible to pay the rest in advance?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

If i pay of my current contract can i then take another contract if i buy from a different website?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos