Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Cannot unlock iPhone

I have an iphone 4, I've tried to unlock it using the o2 unlock form.It's sent a message back today saying that the phone could not be unlocked."For more information, go to this website... www.o2.co.uk/unlockmyiphone"Unfortunately this website they g...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to cap a teenagers contract phone

My daughter has just left me to pay a huge phone bill after a trip to Russia, how do I make sure that this doesn't happen again..can I cap it so she can't use the phone when it hits her contract limit?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4s on Payg..... When ?

Hello. Has anyone heard when the iPhone 4s will be available on pay as you go ?Homepage just says "coming soon"I wonder if it's only gonna be when the new contracts and upgrade customers have been sorted. My nearest apple store is a train ride away a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early upgrade to Simplicity

I have an 18 month contract which ends in November. It costs £35 + internet access, just under £41 in total.Because I've spent over a certain amount, I've got "Priority Gold" status or some such and I'm therefore allowed to upgrade three months early...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

charges for receiving calls???

Hi there,I moved to Newcastle for uni in september from Ireland and thought that seeing as i was with o2 at home and was happy i may as well use o2 while in the uk so got an english sim card for myself and one for my girlfriend. I signed us both up f...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloaded pdf bills corrupt with Acrobat X ? - Solution too

Hi,does anyone else experience an unsupported type / damaged file error when trying to open a pdf version of their bill downloaded from MyO2 with Acrobat X?End solution was to install CutePDF and print online pdf pop-up view to a pdf file.Ta.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need some helpful advise please

Hi all,I am unsure of what to do at the moment. I'm pretty useless when it comes to upgrading but i need the best deal i can. New child, trying to look after the pennies!I have an old iPhone 3 on the O2 35 on iPhone 18 months contract. My bills at th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

do 02 turn their coverage connection off on a bad day?

hello forum people so a month on with this iphone 3gs and i could still launch it out of the window? is their a reason why the connection is so bad on certain days! i have had no connection since 9am this morning anyone would think someon at 02 was s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

chocolate bar

who else got one through the post from o2...very nice touch...thanks o2 :robotwink:

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos