Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Reason for mandatory data bolt on

In the process of renewing my contract. Chatted with an advisor today regarding some why some of the phones have a data plan that cannot be removed (i.e. the lowest you can select is £3 Basic plan).Welcome to O2 live chat. Someone will start chatting...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Data

I'm currently on o2 1200 18 Month with an iPhone 4 and my little grip is that in this day and age, where the smart phone is king, why the heck o2 think it's necessary to only give us 1GB of data per month?Now with the iPhone 5 on the horizon does any...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading Simplicity contract to full contract...

Hi everyone,Last month my 24 month iPhone contract ended. After calling up o2 and asking them why my phone bill was so high, they offered me a different tarriif that's not iphone based (lost it a few months back) as the phone I have now doesn't need ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

our town has had problems for 8 months we need real help

As the titles says ,a lot of people in our town have experienced signal drop outs, calls failing and texts often delayed for days.Individually we have all complained and not once have 02 admitted their is an issue.thecarphonewarehouse have told me th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTTP request was interrupted by the host

I get this every other sodding web page I try to browse, meaning I have to reload. Been doing it for about three weeks now, really annoying. Any idea what it actually means?

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBC Sport Website Issue

I still have the Nokia 2630 and on a text and web tariff.Problem is I have a BBC site and whether I use it by searching directly or by bookmark whenever it starts to process the page the phone screen goes black and the phone disconnects from the web ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

On-net minutes

apologies if this is a dumb question but what are on-net minutes?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant get an answer, blackberry package want iphone

seems to be Pandora box!!have 24 month contract- 8 months in nowfeb up with bb torch, have been offered a swap for iphone 3gsTook me over an hour to connect a human, multiple times I heard they talking and disconnecting me.When i called the guy hones...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos