Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 5s for £99 and £27 a month

How come if i go to a 3rd party instead of going to O2 direct I can get an iphone 5s for £99 and a monthy contract for £27 (Unlimited text and calls, 1G of internet) If i went direct to O2 to get a contract of £27 i would have to pay £449.99?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract remaining

Where do I check how long I have remaining on my contract

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade call from e2save

I received a call from a company called e2save the other day saying that they were working for o2 and that I could uprgade over the phone. I knew I was due for an upgrade so I went ahead with it but I haven't heard anything since. It's been about 10 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Check on second contract

Wondered whether anyone else had experience of this.Have an iphone myself and ordered through 02 an iphone 5s for my grandson under my name. It came back with 'it's gone to credit check' - not sure why as always paid bills with 02 on time and been wi...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery of new phone

Hi, I have just placed an order for a new phone contract online. I chose the phone to be delivered on thursday as I will not be at home until then. The order details say 'next day delivery'. I was wondering what will happen if the phone is dispatched...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

my contract has been cancelled, i did not know this as my dad had cancelled it. however i want to continue the contract but to transfer the contract to my direct debit? my contract ended two days ago, will i be able to continue this contract with a c...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £1 data charge on pay as you go

Ok, I have an O2 sim card for my 10 year old daughter, I want her to be able to send texts and make phone calls when necessary - but cannot find a single tariff that does not charge her £1 per day for data usage which she does not need - so £10 per m...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switched from Pay Monthly to Pay as you go

I just switched from Pay Monthly to Pay as you go, and the number transferred within the 24 hours as promised. I am currently abroad so not using the phone on a regular basis, and I just logged into 'My O2' account to check my tariff and credit and t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos