Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Reception problems in Surrey

I'm in the Haslemere area and during September the 2G reception has been so unstable that I can put my Iphone 4 on the table and watch the reception bars go from 3 to 2 to 1 to no service and back again, several times a day. Annoyingly, it's seems mo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't upgrade online

I currently have an iPhone 4s on a 12month contract,when I call 202 for upgrade advice it says I'm eligible for an upgrade,yet when I sign in online it says I have no accounts to upgrade Also on my personal details section of my online account it sta...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving texts from international number

I have been looking and i haven't seen anything about how much its costs to a receive a text from an international number. How much does it cost to receive a text from a Trinidad and Tobago number?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG and Wi-Fi and Internet access costs

I have brought a SIM Free smartphone and am using my trusty BT Cellnet PAYG sim on it. The majority of the time I have used it is at home linked up to my BT Homehub. I have noticed that I keep getting pop ups telling me that I have been charged £1.00...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading

If i have over a year left on a 15.50 a month contract and i wanna upgrade to an i phone at over 25 a month with 250 upfront for the phone, would they charge a fortune?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Internet usage with wisepilot/navigation

I have a limit of 500mb a month on my Sony Xperia S and am travelling from Glasgow to Yorkshire next week. If I was using one of the navigation apps on my phone how much of my Internet allowance would it use, maybe per hour, when I had it connected t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Register new pay & go sim

My daughter gave me a Samsung G600 which was registered to Virgin. I have bought an O2 sim & wish to activate it. Can I do this online as the mobile says 'limited service'?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

change tariff

I want to change from pay monthly to payg but keep my number, can someone advise the best way to do it . I have new payg sim. thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Online Guru....!?! How?

I need to speak with a Guru online, but I cant find the link on the website - can someone point me in the right direction?

• 9 replies
  • 1 kudos