Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Customer Service

Just have to post my experience of O2 customer service for others to note. My other half upgraded the wrong number a fortnight ago, wiping out my unlimited data, masses of calls contract. Our fault, but I had hoped decent customer service would swing...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't seem to detach from temporary number

Recently moved from another provider. Had temporary number from O2 while previous number was being transferred over. Previous number now functioning, but can't seem to get rid completely of temporary number. It still shows as my number at top of cont...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Simplicity Pay Monthly renewal??

i joined O2 Simplicity on a 1 month contract and on my O2 page it says contract renewal date is today 29th April 2012, will it renew by itself for next month and and so on or do i renew it myself? if so does anyone know how to do that? i tried talkin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text balance to 20202 is it still working.

I have tried a few times the day to text balance to 20202 to find out my remaning monthly free text and internet data but the service has not text me back. Even the *0# that I use before a text to find out if a text was delivered has not come back fo...

Loyalty bonus

Hi all, does anyone know what the O2 definition of Loyalty Bonus is? I have tried online chat and also spoke to a manager about this with no success. I moved from PAYG to pay monthly and kept my number as I thought the prospect of a Loyalty Bonus was...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving monthly contracts O2 -O2

I currently have an O2 I-phone contract that runs out next month. My son (being young and stupid)recently took out an O2 I-phone contact for his now ex girl friend. He has the phone and sim back but can't afford to pay the contract. I can cancel my c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Questions about number porting

Hi, If I were to take out a new 24 month contract, how long do I have to port a number over to the contract? Also, is it possible to port an "active" number? Ie, one being used on my current contract and if so, what would happen to the current contra...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos