Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Poor o2 service

Joined o2 last friday so far service has been diabolical

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching from a SIM only contract to Pay monthly

HiI've already raised the issue with the complaints team so not expecting much else, but has anyone else switched from a SIM only to a pay monthly contract and then ended up having to pay disconnect/early termination penalties?The error appears to be...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access my device details

Hi guys, Since I've had my replacement iPhone, the my device details section of MyO2 is showing as unavailable I've had CS reset my account on their advice but it's made no difference, and I got cutoff before I accessed and found this. So, the questi...

IMG_0158.PNG
gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 to O2 calls

Calls from O2 to O2Are these calls free.

GMon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

How long does it take to get a PAC code? I tried to call on Monday but after waiting over half an hour tried live chat instead. Following lots of messages I eventually got put into the contract queue...40 mins later I eventually get answered. I reque...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bills

ive been looking on my account and i just wanted to find out how long my contract is and when it is ending ? but i cant seem to find this information out please help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Arena London

Does anyone elsy have trouble speaking to o2 on Live Chat? For a communications company they're absolutely rubbish!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 yearly upgrade programme

Anyone know if you have to take the iPhone box in with you, when you trade in your old iPhone? Ty!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email contact?

Hi, does anyone know if this company has a contact email address? I live chatted with Ashish on 14th November, looked at my account today - no changes made! Live chatted again (which ended up disconnecting) and then phoned them and they have no detai...

Windows by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Employee Perk 25% discount

Hi I have recently refreshed my O2 contract on 26th Oct and want to know how to apply the employee perk of 25% through working for Natwest/RBS group

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos