Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Upgrade

Hi. What happens with my old phone when I upgrade? Do I get to keep it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asked to pay part of my bill two weeks early!,

I have recently arrived back off holiday and my phone bill will be a total of £145. The billing date is the 21st and payment around the 5th aug. I have received an e mail and text from O2 saying I have to pay £101 now or they will cut me off!! None s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still 1 year left on contract

I'm really not getting on with my phone (HTC Salsa). It always has memory issues despite having next to nothing on it and it's not user friendly. I've somehow managed with it for a year (time flies!) but still have a year left on my contract. Can any...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help: Changing account details

Hello, I come in desperate time because I can't solve my problem neither O2.Here's the problem: I bought a Galaxy S2 last year pay monthly but in my friend name because my credit check wasn't accepted. Now my friend (account holder) had to go to Sene...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Total disappointment

On the 17th of July 2012, I purchased a new PAY & GO sim to replace my Pay monthly sim. This is because I was going on a holiday around Asia for a good two months and decided I should downgrade my contract plan to a more simplified plan, as my contra...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video Calls / MMS

HI allI have a simplicity 25 at £20 for 600mins and 1000texts and added on Unlimited Texts.If i video call do they come out of my 600mins and if i MMS does it come out of my 1000 texts?Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting tired of o2's inability to do anything properly

Just need to vent my frustration I've been trying to get the o2 iphone app to work for ages now, i spoke to o2 and a helpful chap setup an account for me but i cant get any info on this website and according the iphone app i have no account registere...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

100% ripped off and no returns

Ok as i have been with o2 for some time now since i got a new phone. ok the phone works great with noo problems as been tested and so on. ok the rip off starts. I usually top ip £10 every month which i get 300 free text along with 500mb internet usag...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

GO GO GO! Pay&Go

Check out our brand new O2 Pay & Go Go Go tariff which gets better the longer you stay with it. More info here: http://www.o2.co.uk/payandgogogo

Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network disruption - again??

Hi, Right now I am in Ellistown (Leicestershire). My mobile phone acts like during previous network disruption, I can see that network is available but I can't call, answer, or send message. Have someone the same problem? Maybe it is only local? Rega...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos