Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Phone buyer asking for PUK, legit?

I recently upgraded to a new phone and sold my old PAYG Samsung one on Ebay. It was sold locked to o2 and without a SIM. The actual telephone number was kept the same. The buyer is now asking for me to provide a PUK number. Is this legit or should sh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

tarrif change

bought an 02 phone yesterday on pay as you go specifically for calling other 02 phones for free thats all i wanted it for. asked the man in the shop can i change tarrif immediately and was assured i would,so set up phone changed tarrif and received a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

M&S vouchers confusion

When I switched from PAYG to my simplicity contract I was told I would get £50 in M&S vouchers. They never arrived so I used the online help and the person I talked to said I needed to talk to the customer concern team. They said I needed to talk to ...

melly1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No credit history

I am after getting a 18 month contract but I am 18 with no credit history. Will they decline me?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 not budging on upgrade charges for new phone

I want either the Galaxy SIII or the iphone 4s. O2 want £99 and will not budge, despite me telling them that I can get the phone for free through Orange, and indeed for free on the exact same tariff if i go through mobiles.co.uk. Explained on the pho...

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! internet trouble

I changed my tarriff to unlimited texts and 500mg browser a month, but since I got it the texts work great but the internet won't work at all!! Help

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage and tethering in Greece

Hello, Can anyone assist me. I am upgrading to a Galaxy S3 (monthly) which I will need to use in Greece during August this year. Data charges are a worry. Is it correct that the new O2 tariff will only charge me £1.99p per day max? Secondly - if I te...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 travel isn't working!

I made a post yesterday enquiring about my pay monthly contract and if i was affected by o2 travel. According to a post on here it was effective on all pay monthly co tracts from the start of July .however, i went to check my o2 today to find i have ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

voice mail from cyprus.

I am currently in cyprus and have voice mail messgaes which I cant access. i have tried 901 and 00447802090100 as suggested but just get number not in use. any advice please ??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation fees

Hi, I renewed my contract (24 months) on 2nd nov 2011 so still have 16 months left on my contract. However I am really disappointed with my phone and am looking into the different options I have to get a new one. My contract is £15.50 a month with a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos