Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ex has renewed Contract in my name = Fraud?

Hi All, I'm after some advice regarding my ex-partner renewing a mobile contract in my name. I appreciate this has probably been asked 100 times before (I did search the forums for anything that matches what I’m experiencing and can see that there ar...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! webtext

HiI cannot access webtext, can you help please.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EH35 5JY GETTING EMERGENCY ONLY DISPLAYED

I bought O2 phone 13th November, From O2 (Fort/Kinnaird Retail Park, EH15 3RD) Brought it home to the EH35 5JY area, and I will admit, it got no signal strength on the signal bar, but other side was saying 2G, This pass week, every time I have been h...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retrieve Number

as some of you know, I'm going through a divorce. I posted a while back about my estranged wife running up big bills, and the conclusion was best to cancel her line. Well, her solicitor has raised this and claims I should have left the line running, ...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sent iphone back in cool off period

Hi I ordered a iphone 6 plus from o2 but when it arrived the next day I opened it to find a apple iphone s not what I wanted so contacted them and organised it to go back even though you do have a open contract once you've order and agreed online any...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! December bill higher than expected

Good morning team,I upgraded my tariff to £36.5 a month on 29th November, however my Dec bill shows £39.05 + a vat of £7.31Can you clarify the difference and resolve this please?Many thanksLilian Guey

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund of a Deposit

Good evening all, I am due a refund for a deposit and I see that my balance now is zero (before it was in credit) since I asked for the deposit to be refunded. I was wondering how long does it take for the Refund to be processed and back onto my acco...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0870 numbers charge

Can I get money back from O2 when they have charged me 45p per minute for a one hour urgent call I had to make.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos