Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 Refresh - Early Termination Charges

I took out an o2 refresh contract so I could get the OnePlus 3 phone as it was out of stock elswhere. As I only wanted the phone, I paid off the device in full the day I got it and asked for the airtime contract to be cancelled. I got confirmation of...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vat invoice

hi i have downloaded my recent bills as pdf document however i need a vat invoice please could you help ?thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

internet wont work since porting number

my internet doesnt work ever since porting my number over from tesco, the first day the sim turned up with a new number and everything was brilliant, really fast speeds, but since porting when opening apps is says im not connected to the internet, an...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts pending

HiSince the beginning of December my texts to my partner are not getting through. He is on o2 as is my son. My SMS to my son are being received within 5 mins but the ones to my partner just say pending. I have not changed phone or number and haven't ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant complete checkout successfully

Tried to order a like new pay as you go phone in stock. After I put my card details it says processing then it goes back to the input card details page again with no error message. Why is that? The same card works successfully on other websites. I or...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charge on my monthly bill?

why am i being charged an extra £1 on my bill. It appears to be for messages but my contract is unlimited messages and calls?

mike357 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Why is it that when my data allowance is refreshed, It is only 9.99gb when I pay for 10gb?I know its only 1mb but I just like to know.Cheers:-?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud at O2 - Disconnection Charges

Around a month ago I received a "Disconnection Charge" of around £470 for a device that I paid off at O2 , on the day that the bill came out a phoned customer services to have the error corrected. They advised it would be sorted and I should hear bac...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End my Contract

I have been trying to end my contract for over a month now, I cannot find any simple way to do this. You need to give 30 days notice, as my contract end in the first week on January I need to do this now. The online agents are never available. I do n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos