Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Upgrades / retention

Hoping someone can help me out with this one One of my contracts recently ended and I contacted upgrades to enquire about the new Galaxy S3, I was told to ring back after the phone was released as if I pre-ordered I wouldnt get any loyalty discount a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failure to provide PAC

Why is 02's Customer service so appalling? I have been trying to obtain a PAC for the last 10 days with no response to complaints lodged. Do they not care about their customers and why do they make it so hard for anyone leaving to talk to a human bei...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I HATE IT!

I absolutely hate my iPhone 4, I think it's the worse mistake I've ever done buying this thing.. And I've had it for under a year, Does anyone know if I can change my phone and contract without paying a ridiculous amount of money to cancel the contra...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading phone

Hello there, Don't know if anyone can help but my sister is due an upgrade on her HTC and is wanting a White Samsung Galaxy Ace with 50 minutes, unlimited texts and 100mb of data for £13.50 a month on a 24 month contract and the only place this is av...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code affecting contract?

I'm just wondering if a contract were to be setup on a number starting 078.. But then changed to a number starting 075.. number via a PAC code would this affect a contract that has been setup? Also can you setup an account without a tariff whilst tak...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order Confirmation Email Not Sent

Hi, I ordered my new HTC Desire C yesterday. I haven't recieved an email to confirm my order but the full amount has been taken out of my bank account. I have tried contacting o2 by email, no response, and by twitter which they are using as we speak,...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TRYING TO UPGRADE

What a complete waste of time trying to upgrade for nearly 3 weeks. I spent 3 hours with the online chat !!!I was asking why I can get an IPHONE4s on the tesco web site for £32 per month , free handset. !!!!They could'nt see the upgrade deals I could...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPA Breach by o2

I am a pay as you go customer , last night I have received 3 text messages saying this is your online account temporary password but I never requested one because I already know my online password. Fine I have logged in with temporary password and ch...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

1st mobile

I've just received my 1st mobile (PAYG) and most things are working as I think they should. However, I have a few problems with the O2 website, specifically the MyO2 stuff. I keep getting 404 errors (ie pages not found), for instance when I want to v...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS and MMS in Aruba UKreg phone

Hi. my payg tariff is "Original" with no bolt-onsIt tells me that a text in Aruba will cost me 40p but that a picture message will cost me 25p. Shirley that can't be right?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos