Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Applying a discount code

I just bought a new phone and tariff. Was told I would get a 20% discount with my unidays code but can't see how to apply it? Any suggestions?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

My ex partner is applying for mobile phones on contract at my address. How can I stop him doing this? He has no intention of paying the contract and does this regularly. He has done it twice in the last week, Once with EE and now with O2. He gets a h...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data use

Just recieved this SMS from o2 - "O2: You're using a lot of data this month, we might have to slow or stop your data allowance until your next bill date. For more info, visit o2.co.uk/datainfo. You're also on an older tariff, and we might have one be...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

redeeming issues

i,m tryin redeem my free puchase without any look, 

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unusual phone number

hi i have being charged in my free miutes on this number 0014164608549 ic dont know what it relatwes to but also its charged me for tetxing. i ahve not subscribed to this or anything relating to this can you let me know why have you charged me for th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stop send me "funny" message please

Hello, I am customer of O2 since 2014yr (monthly program Big Bundle 10), but in this last time you started send me "funny message". For example last time I top up my credit this friday (27.1.2017 at 7.45am) and then, this friday (27.1.2017 at 2.33pm)...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payg

I can't top up from HSBC account! 3 and a half hours trying. Anyone else have this problem ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrades before end of contract

Question from a non techy & completely unknowledgeable person 'operating' O2 phone contract for a minor in my name. Can you upgrade before the end of your O2 contract? Question 2 - How do you leave O2 before the end of contract?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos