Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Refresh plan

3 months ago I took out a refresh plan. I want to pay off the device and cancel the airtime plan. I can not find anything in my contract that says I can do this? I'm on a 24 month contract. I know I can pay the device part off anytime but I can't fin...

Thea78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Am I allowed to upgrade or not?

So, today I just got an email from o2 saying that I was now eligible to upgrade from a 12m sim only contract to a device. However when I click on the offer, it takes me to the upgrade page on myo2 and only shows me the recycling option! Am I not allo...

Kanakashi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coverage

I've lived here for 4 years now and paying for a package that is unusable as there is 95% of the time no Data Available - when out of WIFI range, there are no O2 Hotspots, No 3G or 4G and sometimes unable to make a simple phone call, And texts can ta...

Perfidium by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re found phone - sim card

I recently lost my phone and ordered a new sim. Does this mean that my original sim has been de activated? If so is there a way to re activate the sim because I just found my phone with the orginal sim today?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I unlock an iphone locked to o2

Hi I am in need of some help? I currently have an o2 iphone, but have recently changed to BT as getting a much better pay as you go deal that o2 cannot match. How do I go about getting my iphone unlocked? I have checked with my local o2 store who say...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible to get credit back fron o2 since switching to giff gaff

Have applied to get the credit back to my bank account have applied for this three times on chat and was told it would be paid into my account and recieved a call from accounts to verify that it would be paid. Have filled in details three times on we...

brian54 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change contract number

Hey my friend has had my contract for 2 years and I'm getting back in few month when it's up for upgrade but he wants to keep number as uses it for work is their anyway I can get a new number for contract and him use the old contract number as pay as...

Natalie6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

bolt on

If i get a bolt on does it only run for a month ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keep my number

on the first page of the keep my number form it asks for amobile number,is that the number i want to transfer or my o2 number

tedboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming mobile numbers not displayed

My wife has just purchased an LG K4 Smart phone and is with O2 on pay as you go. All her mobile numbers on the old SIM card (pay as you Go with O2) that was in her old Dumb Samsung phone have been transferred on the SIM Card to the new SMART phone. H...

grahamm7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos