Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! DWP OPEN CODE

Hello, I have been advised that I can have a DWP 25% open discount but when i try and register it needs the company code which i dont have? can anyone help with this?

Daisyeve by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! online live chat

Anybody else having problems with live online chat.tried lots of times keeps saying 'failed to connect to server'

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Short Code 70101

Hi. I just got my bill and see that I was charged £10.00 under 'Short Code 70101'. What is this please? Robert.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using PAC but keep my contract

I work for a company that prides itself on providing an excellent customer service. This is not a good customer journey! I spent one hour on the "online chat" service before I received my PAC last night.I have a PAC to take my number to another provi...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overseas Charges

I am currently overseas. I have just checked my bill and two minutes after I have made a call to the UK a second call, which I have not made, is being charged to a UK mobile number. Has anyone else had this problem?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 85222

Hi. I've just received my bill and £15 of it were charges from this damn number. Can anyone suggest how to get help. Im disabled and skint....this just is not right... Many thanks

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Changing Mobile Number

HelloI would like to change my mobile number on my contract to a gold number from a PAYG sim number I'm thinking of buying online.Is this thread solution still valid?https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Changing-number/m-p/495956/high...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh and cancelling air time.

HiIs it possible to cancel air time and device plan All on O2 refresh after three four months of getting a new contract. Unfortunately I have to leave for 6 months because of job problem.I will pay the device plan off course .But will I have to pay f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charges on phone

I've been charged £9.98 on my March bill for purchases. As far as I know I havent bought anything using my phone and didnt even know that I could. Help please.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go phone

Hello All, I am planning to get a one plus 3t pay as you go phone. I ll be leaving to India in a month.Would this phone come with a sim lock to O2? Or would I be able to use this with Indian network providers after going back to India?Please if someo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos