Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Billed for a number I didn't dial?

My latest bill had an added bonus this month, a call to China costing £1.667Im not a chatty person, so this months bill was a grand total of 10 calls, 1 to she who must be obeyed, 8 to shout at my kids and one to China, yet my call log doesnt have an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Europe data tethering

While travelling Europe last summer I attempted to use my phone for navigation and research and found it incredibly unreliable, often allowing a few minutes of slow usage before completely failing to connect to the internet. I've got roaming data bol...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checking daughters bill

Hi im paying for mine and daughters contracts sim only..I can check my balance etc but not hers..does she have to register as im sure wot to do..

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

can i apply for my pac code online?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My care

What is my care and why am I being charged for it? I didn't even know I had it

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 and its ridiculous customer service wait times and responses

so I am unable to use my phone for 4 days and 02 offer me £3.73 for not being able to call or use the internet when I call customer service it takes 30 minutes for anyone to even pick uptoday the wait time was 45 minutes I try to use the online chat ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New o2 tariffs 2017 March or April ?

Ok as you know I like to do some digging round, but tonight i went to look at the o2 key facts traffic management and there is now mention of new o2 Tarrfis. they are called And More Tariffs. Link here http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/kana/traffic_man...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phoning from Vietnam

I am in Vietnam. Before I travelled, my local O2 shop advised that making contact to UK whilst away shouldn't be a problem. I just can't get any contact or lines to the UK (no recognised signal) - any ideas?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reinstating my phone number

I have been abroad for over 6 months (August 2016) and have not used my phone. I have lost the connection and want to reinstate it. I still have a fair amount of credit left. How do I do this while stil keeping the same number?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos