Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Family bolt on active but I am suspended?

My family bolt on payment was taken from my balance today and it's showing in myo2 as active. When I click on the manage group it shows all family members active but I am suspended even though I am the group owner!! I've spoken to O2 on live chat but...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First contract of my own... do I need to change number?

Hi all,I've been an o2 customer for a number of years now, but it's always been my mum paying the bill as I was either unemployed or in uni (God bless her!) Now the phone has been paid off and I'm in a decent job, I bought myself a new phone today on...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! European zone!!

HiI've just got back from Holland and have a large bill to contend with that is going to cause me problems!I was Lead to believe, by 02 with a text message, that I was in the European zone and encouraged to keep my mobile data on, but was charge 40 p...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

Despite paying my bill on time every month, I am getting problems. Today, I can't receive or make calls! Will anything have been done at O2's end? My bill is £85 this month, but sometimes it is £200+. I phone Southern Ireland and New Zealand regularl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep Number

Hi,I ordered a new Samsung S8 last night from an online supplier (have previously bought my phones from O2 have a S6 now). I am staying with O2 as provider and have received an email giving me details of plan and quoting the last few numbers of presu...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 Classic PAYG SIM

Hello,I'm a very infrequent phone user and have been on a cheap Talkmobile PAYG tariff for several years. However they are stopping this service at the end of August so I am being forced to find another PAYG without monthly top ups.So far I've only b...

Titanium by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan

On my, MYO2 is says my device plan is settled and I am still paying my airtime bill, can anyone clarify what this means, have I paid off the phone? and can i now cancel my contract or is that not right,Thanks

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

cannot auto top up

Following the loss and stopping of my cards earlier this year auto top up is no longer available to me. The screen says 'Sorry, you can’t access auto top-up at the moment'. I have tried to resolve this many times and despite promises of action I am s...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning an upgrade help

I recently upgraded my o2 contract (late last week) and I was on a 'free early upgrade' plan if I moved to o2 refresh (original contract was from carphone warehouse). I upgraded online on o2.co.uk and chose to pick the phone up from my local store us...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos