Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 are overcharging me.

I ordered an iPhone 5S (13th December 2013) through a website called telpack which are a trading division of Carphone Warehouse. Received the phone yesterday (16th December 2013). But now it seems that O2 are charging me a monthly tariff of £32.00 wh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Degraded signal for months

Hello! Recently my auntie is unable to get a decent signal at her home address. Throughout most of the house she receives no signal at all, whilst leaving the phone in a window will gain 1 bar of signal intermittently. This is however no good for mak...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment query

I became a O2 customer by opting for O2 refresh pay monthly scheme for iPhone5.As per agreement, in case i wanted to get out of the contract, i was supposed to pay the outstanding phone payment plan and apply for disconnection. Also the air time usag...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor service

I would like to share my poor service with you all. I will keep this brief. My "24 month contract" is not actually a 24 month contract, its "we will keep charging you until 30 days after you cancel" contract. I expect a 24 month contract to ... end a...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel without penalties

Can I cancel my contract early and not have to pay any charges if O2 are not fulfilling their part of the deal?I am about 16 months into a 24 month contract for which I pay approx £60/month which includes £10 insurance. My Galaxy S3 started playing u...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 £20 Christmas Promotion

Hi Forum, I've just had a chat with an O2 Live Advisor who was somewhat curt to say the least and unfortunately unable to provide a satisfactory answer so I thought I'd throw it out here in the hope that someone might be able to assist. I have just j...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't read E-Mail on Nokia 301

When I try and read my E-Mail on my Nokia 301 I can see the E-Mail, but try to open it and a box comes up saying, "This action requires a network conection. Try again later". Only option is to click "ok".How can I get this to work so I can read my E-...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos