Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect email address

Hi my correct email address is rjptaylor**Personal info** not rjptaylorr**Personal info**

Pay monthly

What's the final balance on my bill and how do I find it out? ( as i want to terminate my contracT)

reresrds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage USA

I have a pay monthly package, can I use my data allowance while travelling in USA, as I do in EU. (it would not be excessive)

Macs7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

esim

Hi, how can I activate eSIM online? 

gringo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switch up and upfront cost

when you switch up are you required to pay any upfront cost or is it waived like a normal upgrade

iancarr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g pay monthly sim and download expectations for new user

Hi folksbrand new to 02 so please accept my apologies for any noob questions. can new 5g pay monthly sims be used in routers temporarily if needed without any restrictions on download speeds.? also what are the best theoretical achievable speeds on 0...

Thackers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Higher then should be

I upgraded and paid off old device plan new device should be 19.61 but in the app it says over 20 pounds , the new airtime should be 28 but it says 36 something and this is nearly 60 pounds and am not happy at all , if this is going to be the first b...

Receipt for ipad

Hello. I’m wondering if you can send me a receipt for the iPad I have. I need it for insurance purposes. But it needs to include the date, imei number and contract details. Thank you

Daniel18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos