Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Rolling tariff

Hi, £10 comes out of my bank on the 26th of each month to top my phone up. It has come out the bank on 26th August but my phone hasn’t topped up and it’s not showing on my transactions so o2 have taken my money but not given me my allowances for the ...

OHol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 sim plus eSim. Can I turn Data Roaming off only for o2 sim.

I am in Turkey with Samsung Galaxy s20.O2 UKSIM + eSimNot intending to pay £6144 per GB data.If I turn the normal Data Roaming toggle off, data is turned off for both SIMs.With data roaming back on, the SIM manager shows the eSim as “preferred” SIM f...

ColinK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

change my tariff

I would like to change my tariff to a 30 GB data, unlimited UK calls and texts from my current one at the advertised price of $£15.20/month.On "my O2" they only show a much more expensive tariff for 30 GB at £26! Whereas, in the O2 site I can get a s...

Stop the Sim

Hello lovely people. Is it possible to block a SIM for a period of time. Can I do it online ?Not looking to stop the contract just the SIM

Spenny by Level 16: Talkative
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

I need to change my payment date for my contracts to 26th of every month starting in September

Summer81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network use in the USA

What network/s does o2 use in the USA? Can you make calls and texts or is it data only?I will be travelling to California and want to check coverage in more remote areas

ReissP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

I was paying monthly by direct debit. I cancelled the direct debit in error. I want to restart the direct debit payments.

Meh1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Been charged for 02 travel but I have it in my contract

Hi I set up an upgraded contract last week and as part of the new deal I have 25GB of data to use abroad including Turkey (please listen to your recorded calls if required to clirify our agreement for this with your team) however have since got pendi...

Matt35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos