Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 store Cribbs Causeway

Anyone know if the O2 store in cribbs Causeway has reopened yet? Been there twice in the last couple of weeks and the sign on the shutter has stated "closed due to technical issues"

Resolved! Upgrade Options

I currently have two O2 contracts with both on double data via Volt. One of the contracts is due for renewal in a few weeks, a 5GB 18month sim-only (10GB with Volt) that currently costs £13.10pm. Looking around I seen affiliate deals (USwitch) offeri...

Derbof by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cap usage roaming

Hello,is it possible to set a roaming usage cap on your phone?Thanks

bifaro11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel abroad

hello I am travelling to Canada from 19 Aug to 1 September. I want to know the cheapest way to make, receive, text and access the Internet while I'm there Thanks Ranjit

Ranjit52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff

I've just moved from Virgin mobile to O2 and am trying to change the tariff on my daughter's account ,which is on my account. She's paying for 100gb data which she's not using, so I'm trying to get a cheaper tariff. When I try to do this on my O2 acc...

AlanCr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel

Does my tariff include calls made in Europe ?I'm totally confused by the O2 help on this topic!

SRS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! age restriction

Can you help me turn the age restriction off? I have a dongle and pay monthly sim and to turn it off is sending me a 6 digit code via text that I can't receive. Thanks

Resolved! Payment

Hi can I change my payment date 

Jammer77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number porting - processing times

Hi, How long does it take to port my number to O2 if I have PAC code ? I am porting from Three mobile. Ofcom says it should be done within 24 hours. Practically how long does it take ? Anyone had bad experiences. Where should I complain if it takes m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Paying final bill when account is no longer active

I recently cancelled my pay monthly contract because I live overseas and the UK O2 sim cannot receive texts or calls. I need to pay my final bill but I don’t have a direct debt set up and I cannot access my o2 account because I no longer have an acti...

KM6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos