Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change Billing Date

I would like to change my billing date to be on the 1st of every month please on the number [Removed]

Resolved! direct debit

I noticed a direct debit that I didn't recognise on my bank account. It was for Telefonica and there was no date or amount. I cancelled it. Now I realise that it was my new O2 DD. How can I set it up again?

darlot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer account to daughter

I have a mobile phone pay monthly account for a phone which my daughter has used for the last 10 years. What is the process for her to assume responsibility for the account and keep her number?

roberto66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

change ver

i have two mobile numbers on my account which was switched over from virgin mobile, however only one is showing on my 02 account. when i try and enter the other number it says not found

Jay71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old sim stopped working, can't activate new sim

Got a new pixel today, can't activate the new sim as the old one has stopped working so I cannot receive codes by text or make calls. The virtual assistant is useless and there isn't an available human to talk to. Is there another way to fix this or ...

Resolved! Change tariff

I want to change tarriff

KATE18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay my final bill

I am trying to make payment for my final billi have tried logging in, won’t worki have tried calling but apparently o2 are too busy to take my callhow can i pay?

Ryan36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why was my upfront refunded?

I made the upfront payment for the galaxy watch, got the confirmation email and the T&Cs email but then the upfront payment was refunded to my bank and the transaction history not showing it ever left. Does this mean my contact was cancelled/rejected...

Resolved! Can’t pay last bill after leaving

I received a final bill on my o2 account after leaving the country and disconnecting my phone. I want to pay the bill online as only option I have but can’t do so. My O2 log in requires a code on my phone which is no longer in service

AS6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos