Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data loss when porting

Hi,My number was ported on 21/12/17 at around 11 in the morning. When I first had my new O2 number I had an extra 9gb added to my 3gb to make it 12gb. But now it has gone down to only 3gb. Is this normal? Should I just wait?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing the name of device

Stupid question? Is it possible to change the details of the phone im using from my old 1 to the new 1? Will o2 do it automatically or do I need to ring up? Merry Christmas to you all

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I change my address to Jersey, Channel Islands?

Hi I'm moving to Jersey and nowhere near completing my contract on my phone. As there's now EU roaming, can I keep my phone and change my address to Jersey - or do I need to keep a UK address? thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02 showing both old and upgraded phone

I upgraded my phone on the app last week, had my new phone delivered, got a new number and all it groovy, however, I've checked the 02 app and it's still showing both phones and I've been billed for the both? Is this because of my cooling off period ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

I’ve had an email to say it’s been dispatched but I can’t find where to track it. It says to expect it next working day but I have to be out from morning and can’t find where to rearrange delivery.Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant find track my order

Went into myo2 and cant find track my order ?Reveived my email with tracking number.Any help hould be good !

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh Upgrade

I wanted to clarify a bit of information. I am currently on o2 Refresh contract and I'd like to pay off my device and upgrade. I have done so in the past with no problem. I am a bit confused because I am not sure how to go about this situation. I wan...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from pay monthly to pay & go online

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to switch from my pay montly tarrif to a pay as you go big bundle online rather than by phoning? I'd like to keep my number, too. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ChAnge Of contract ownership

Hello. I am having a bit of a hassle with o2. I’ve called up several times and o2 give me conflicting answers each time. I want to transfer my contract which i originally took out for my husband . He wants the whole contract to be transferred into hi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 not giving me my refund?

Has anyone had an issue wirh paying off an old contract? I tryed to pay 406 to clear my contract in-store, it took me to drive home and check my online banking to see they took 528! Its now 8 weeks later and after many phone calls to them, broken pro...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos