Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

International bolt on

I’ve had the international bolt for years. It gave me unlimited minutes to USA for £10 a month. I was given no notice that it had ceased in November (O2 say I was sent a letter) and subsequently ran up a bill of over £2000 without realising I was doi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re Alcatel tablet

I have a tablet with a simCan it make calls also where would I get a charger for it it was refurbished and didn’t come with one

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bill barred imei

If you don't pay the airtime bill but still pay the handset payments will the handset imei still get barred?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling the uk from Argentina

I’ve been trying call the uk from my iPhone and all calls have failed. I have tried using +44 and 0044 ahead of the uk number, dropping the first zero but all calls have failed. I’m on o2 travel so shouldn’t have any issues calling out. My husband’s ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code from NEW SIM

Hi.I just purchased an O2 simcard online, purely for a 'gold number' that's easy to remember.I was actually hoping to use it on a different network.I'm aware I can ask for a PAC code, but does anyone know if the O2 number needs to be used for a certa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not wanting to upgrade.

Would I be allowed to pay off my device plan early and pay the settlement fee for my phone itself without upgrading with O2? Or does the airtime plan still have to be paid? Thanks in advance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data SIM payments

The following question has totally floored O2.I have a data SIM on pay monthly. Within the terms I can dip in and out of this at the term/contract dates whenever I require my data. I have had to set up payment by card and O2 take payments on the cont...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

repair

the repair number will not work

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using phone in Amsterdam

Hi all, just a quick question.. Is Amsterdam covered in the Europe done? Or do I have to pay to use my phone when there? Thanks..

SteppyDee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number

I have recently moved to sim only deal. I have asked to keep my old number and have followed all necessary steps last week to do so but this still is not the case! HELP

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos