Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! shared data

hi, im just lookin for some info and help on shared data, i have a contract sim, one for my mother who does not keep very well and a young daughter with an ipad air with 1gb allowance, which she uses in no time time @ all. i also have 1gb data allowa...

ozzo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim problems

I've just started a new contract and after 24 hours it is suddenly telling me that the sim I have inserted is invalid or missing. What's going on?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat not working and all i want is a new sim card

I have tried well over 20 times to connect to Live Chat. Im on a Mac and its really getting on my nerves.. All i want is to order a new sim card for my old iphone 4s. This is not a good way to keep a pay monthly customer.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance

HiI cannot see my data allowance either through the app or my account through the website. Been this way for a few days now.Any help appreciated.Thanks

• 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 losing a customer of 10 years+

Im not sure what restraining order 02 have currently got held over them, but they are just about to lose a customer of 10 years+ because of it. From a comparatively small (but award winning) online setup I can get an iPhone6 64GB for free with unlimi...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't set up auto top up.

I am on pay as you go and have a my O2 account. I login, then choose Auto topup the website then proceeds to ask me to login again. The login then fails without a failure note and I can't set the top up. I bought this o2 PAYG to use auto top up and n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade?

I have justo s phone call to upgrade my contract and I am recieving a new phone, they have told me on the phone I have to accept it online but I cant find were I need to do it? Help please?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

I think I chose the wrong contract when I rejoined O2 at the weekend so I went onto My O2 and selected upgrade. I chose the next tariff up from what I'm on but when I went to checkout it told me that my order would be sent to my address by Royal Mail...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 chat once again. Gotta laugh...or cry :)

Hi there So I've damaged my O2 Pay&Go sim, ordered a new one, and once it has arrived went to the O2 chat in order to get my number transferred to a new sim. Posting a transcript here, as to me it tells a thing or two about the O2 customer service as...