Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Internet problem

I bought a Sim today and activated it. But Internet is working...how Cani I fix it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with My pay monthly phone

I have to send my Samsung s5 away to be fixed on monday and as this is the first ever phone to break on me I kinda dont want it back (To many Problems). Is there any way that o2 do a like for like kind of deal were as i can get a phone similar to it?...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 contract expires 27/1/15

hello , my contract expires end of jan15 and no one from O2 has contacted me to offer me a new deal. What should happen?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly PDF bills

Hi Could you please advise as to where I can download my Monthly Bills in PDF or any other printable format? Thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow / No Data in Ormskirk / Burscough Lancs (full month)

Hi,Have had unusable data since about 16th December. Have lost faith in O2 ever fixing it. A few other people I know are also having issues but I assume there must be others. Anybody in L40 especially around Square Lane area having issues? Have put i...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 in Droitwich (WR9)

O2 network down in Droitwich for nearly a week now. Any phone working on the O2 network (O2, Tesco, GiffGaff) almost totally useless. No signal (well, intermittently one bar, but usually no network at all) for calls or Data. Contacted them via live c...

• 101 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! trying to top up new phone

Hi I've just purchased a new Nokia Lumier phone with new sim card. I've tried to add credit twice and been told there's a problem and I can't get the credit onto the phone to start using it. Can anyone advise me please?Judith

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to remove an item from my o2 Upgrade Basket

i decided to go through the process of doing an Early Upgrade of my Pay Monthly Phone, just to see how to do it. Part one of the process involved the o2 website adding an item to my Upgrade Basket. The item is called: "Discounted Early Upgrade Fee" t...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £30 charges for a pay and go account when I don't have one...?

Hi, I've just checked my bank account and I've had two £30 bank charges appear from 02 UK Pay and Go. Yet I don't have a pay and go account, just pay monthly and these charges don't show up anywhere on this account. Has anyone else experienced this o...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos